Thread: How to rotate a video clip using some video player

How to rotate a video clip using some video player

I had recorded a video using my camera phone. After sometime I stored that clip on my PC system. As I want to view it shows me in the 90 degree angle as I had recorded it by my cell phone I did not know that it will show me in this state. How can I rotate my rotate my video clip to look it in normal or in standard clip viewable to me or any other who wants to view it as I also want to send it to my friends. Your answers would be appreciated. Please help!!

Re: How to rotate a video clip using some video player

Recording a video clip does not mean that you always have to look it the either ways. There is windows movie maker which can be used as per your needs. Please follow the step given below:
    1. Open your windows movie maker
    2. Click on menu bar
    3. Go to tools
    4. Select Effects
    5. There is option of rotate
    6. Select Rotate 90/180/270 as per your need
    7. Now you are able to view your video
    I hope these given steps works fine for you. If any further help needed please let me know.

For more editing and changing your video as you want you can edit it by using Windows Movie Maker. There are some commands by which you can flip your videos in horizontal or vertical or mirror view. You just simply need to go to Tools and check command options given there as mirror, horizontal, vertical etc. For this I would like to say that your original video will be made smaller while using Windows movie maker and make your file extension as .wmv extensions.

It is simple to move, rotate or flip your videos as you want it to be. For this purpose you just need to install VLC media player which can be downloaded for free. Over here there are lots of options available where you can edit your videos as per your needs. Also there a command as share where you can easily send it through your mail to your friends provided it should not be of much bigger size as you cannot update a large size video using your email accounts.

Your videos can be flip, rotate or re-size and orientation of videos using a QuickTime Pro. Follow the detailed steps given below:
    1. Click on Window
    2. Click on Show Movie Properties
    3. Select the video track
    4. Select Visual settings
    To re-size you movie clip enter some numbers in the current size field. To have your clip as per the original resolution click on Preserve Aspect ratio.