Thread: When will the new video drivers release for Toshiba Qosmio laptop

When will the new video drivers release for Toshiba Qosmio laptop

I am having a Toshiba Qosmio laptop and now I am waiting for the new video driver release for my laptop. I have been waiting for this from a long time but I haven’t got any new drivers releases .I suppose that this is a really powerful Laptop mostly for gaming users. So when you have a gaming laptop you suppose to have the latest video drivers. But Toshiba is not releasing the video drivers’ .So can anyone tell me when are they releasing the drivers as I am really stuck.

Re: When will the new video drivers release for Toshiba Qosmio laptop

I just had a look at your problem and I just researched a bit to look out for the solution. But I feel that feel that the Toshiba doesn't release the updated drivers that often. I think that they only release them if there is a major stability problem. They just don’t release them for enhanced game play. But if you really need a updated drivers then you can get them directly from NVidia or you can also check with some of the third party for it.

I think that many people are facing from this issue. But I can tell you that Nvidia also doesn't release the updated drivers that are compatible with this Laptop. And it is really difficult to get the drivers. Even I had checked for it but I had never got a reliable driver until now. However, I am not able to understand that why you need display drivers. And I feel that it doesn’t make any sense launching a SLI notebook without thinking that the buyers will need enhanced game play and latest video drivers.

According to me you might need to check on the Notebook Review solutions to see if someone over there can point you in the right direction. I was able to get a link to newer AMD or the ATI Display Drivers for Vista and Win 7 from there that I have been sharing here. I just never looked for NVidia drivers there as I haven't needed any. So you just need to check out the notebook reviews and I guess that help will be very beneficial to you.

Thanks a lot for your replies. I feel that I got enough information on this issue. I guess that I may need to wait for the new drivers to arrive. Or else the other option is that I may need to get those directly from the nVidia or I can also check with some of the third party for it as mentioned in the solution. So I would again like to thank you for providing me with the solutions. I appreciate the fact that you provided me with the suggestions which has helped me to clear my mind a lot.