Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DJ Control MP3 E2 not working with Windows 7 64 bit

Windows Software

Old 25-03-2011

DJ Control MP3 E2 not working with Windows 7 64 bit

I am exhausted from trying to get this job. Could someone help me out? The device appears in the list of devices and printers as "DJ Control MP3 E2" with an exclamation point and says there is a problem with the USB composite device driver. The similar error emerges in the Device Manager, and neither the bulk nor MIDI devices appear in the section of sound drivers. The DJ Control Panel has a red cross DJ control panel has a red cross.

Old 25-03-2011

Re: DJ Control MP3 E2 not working with Windows 7 64 bit

I also have the same problem and I have attempted the whole thing I can think of: Tried the 1.0.0.4 and 1.0.0.6 installations; followed each installation/troubleshooting order online; attempted to setup in compatibility mode; immobilized all firewalls; and unnoticed the connection instruction in an attempt to setup the drivers physically. I know that people have directed to setup the drivers with the default disk unaided, so this might be a trouble precise to this novel Dell that I am using.
Old 25-03-2011

Would you be able to try to install the driver on another computer, just to rule out a hardware defect? You can as well attempt a manual installation: You can also try a manual installation: From the Device Manager, click one of the mechanism with the exclamation point, and select Update Driver Software
  1. Then click Browse my computer, Then Select a driver from a list.
  2. In the next window, click Have Disk, Then choose the installer to the root folder: C: \ Program Files \ Hercules \ Audio \ DJ Console Series \ Drivers
Returning to the previous window, the proper name component to display. Click Next to proceed with the installation. See if this helps.
Old 25-03-2011

I managed to install it immediately on IMac other so that eliminates the defects of equipment. After installation, the only device that appears is the composite USB-device. Tried with a driver disk for the directory Hercules, but I'm terribly got this error: ?folder you specified does not contain a compatible driver for the device if the folder contains the drivers, make sure that it is designed to work with Windows for 64-bit systems."It's strange, because that there is a AMD64 directory that contains all the DLL in this folder -. And system files seem to be associated with it, so I guess USB Composite Device only works with standard drivers Windows. I get "This device can not start. Being a DJ Control does not pass through a USB hub to so there should be no power issues. Maybe it's because, Midi and massive device they do not appear in Device Manager? Maybe this is the result of these ports USB 3.0?
Old 25-03-2011

So, you have USB 3.0 ports on this PC. Are you certain that drivers are these ports are setup? USB complex Device may be associated with that could explain why pointing it to your driver DJ gives you that error message. This would explain why enter it in the folder Driver DJ gives you that error message. For example, complex USB-device is there (with error) in Device Manager, if MP3 e2 events not connected to the PC. I guess you must have a standard 2.0 ports too? Similar results while the controller connection to them.
Old 02-04-2011

Perfect! It really was a problem. Actually, that was the problem. I do not think there would be no problem backward compatibility with USB 3.0 ports, as all my other devices 2.0 recognized brand. But it's XPS 1915 laptop has a slot USB 2.0/eSATA, I did not even know, and he managed to establish at once. Only NEC / Renesas USB 3.0 controller quite a challenge at the moment. The problems have not been registered with the fresh controllers.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,