:lol: :lol: :lol: Everybody has a lot of contacts, stored in their private cell phones, but how to keep these contacts information preserving forever? The first answer We think is backup, backup data of these contacts and save into our computers, so that it can made a secure place for all of our valued contacts.
Now I found and recommend this third party software called "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer contacts to your laptop computer.
GodswMobile Contacts Transfer is a simple program designed for mobile phone running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0/6.1/6.5.
It can transfer contacts from cellphone to pc;Transfer both sim card contacts and outlook contacts;Transfer contacts to any other windows mobile phone;Transfer contacts customizer photos and ringtones;Manager contacts on pc.
GodswMobile Contacts Transfer
* Transfer both sim card contacts and mobile outlook contacts;
* Including an app for PC to view,add,delete,modify and print contacts;
* Restore contacts to any other windows mobile phones;
* Backup contacts as TXT file and CTS file;
* Backup contacts pictures and ringtones;
* Support unlimited contacts backup/restore;
* Support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).
Google "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1" to get more information.