Thread: PDF thumbnail not showing in folder

PDF thumbnail not showing in folder

I recently upgrade my system in windows 7 32 bit system architecture, in my Compaq Presario notebook, this notebook I mainly sue for official purpose, all of the application those are installed in my system are installed by the office administrator and all of them are form the trusted developer. Adobe PDF reader is installed in my system. Now the problem is starts occurring in my system with eth PDF files, the thumbnails of the PDF file are not showing under the folder where I stored the also no able to open them. What i should do to get back them?

Re: PDF thumbnail not showing in folder

I think the problem is occurring for the virus effect, though I was also facing relevant issue with the PDF files, some of the files icons were not showing inside of stored folder, after that I was also applied many tricks but nothing was helped me, after that one day I run eth full scan process and few of the viruses are affect my system, I removed them and get relief from the problem. Try this, it will also be help you. But before apply this process did you tried to open the file form file>>open option, by selecting the file from it desire location?

The problem should be occurring for the PDF application, because as per my opinion I would like to recommend you to reload eth adobe PDF reader application, remove the existing one along with a also removed the other installed application files from your system’s hard drive. Now proceed for the fresh installation with an updated version. I hope this process will surely help you also by this you will be able to open eth PDF file.

I am also having a problem with eth adobe PDF reader, I am using this application from a very long time, but suddenly from last two days, I am not able to open nay PDF supported file with this reader, ever time whenever I try to open any PDF file it shows that the file is not stored into the desire location, not able to open that file. I tried with reload the application with the updated version along with also run eth full scan process but nothing helped me. Is there any other PDF reader as the good alternative of Adobe PDF reader?

Foxit Reader is the ultimate solution to read PDF files which you have to do every day, without considering all the resources of your computer. Foxit Reader provides you with everything you need to comfortably read these files: editable bookmarks, zoom, search engine within the text, full-screen viewing mode, multi-tab browsing and much more. It is a small utility for viewing and printing PDF documents quickly. Very easy to use and has a friendly interface and clear, this application allows you to print a few clicks, the text and image files to PDF. This PDF Reader recognizes all types of PDF files that you can meet and enjoy a high quality display. A new security manager that allows you to accept or deny unauthorized actions and the transmission of data, including URL , actions of attachments to the PDF and JavaScript functions, significantly improving the attack of malicious content and viruses.