Thread: New NVIDIA Inspector 1.95 Release

New NVIDIA Inspector 1.95 Release

I just heard that NVIDIA Inspector 1.95 Release. After that I just start to search that but can’t find anything. I just find download file. But I don’t know many think about this. So please just let me know that does this download file is correct or not? And if anyone has any more information or any more detail about this than please just provide me. Download file I just put here. So please if anybody fined any information or anything about this than please provide me.

Re: New NVIDIA Inspector 1.95 Release

Just set up the Multi Screen saving power tool and it efforts a delicacy! My GTX460 is seated at 51MHz on the core and 135MHz memory, with two monitors on and is working very well! I have configured so that when I watch a video or play a game of power switch modes properly, and not the image of my secondary monitor to light up a little energy when changing modes, all work brilliantly. This has had a great effect on downtime temperatures, from around 39-42C to 27C! As before the card has been constantly on 700/1800MHz for me, so this is fantastic!

Works great! Great release with the new role. The only thing I and I just say for more information, not the encoder errors! This program is great, I'm really great as is. He noted that the combination of energy, if resolved somewhat lower than 0.875v for a level, only display the minimum (0.875v). In my case, my P12 is 0.650v but the program does not show the actual voltage, it shows 0.875v. Thanks

I have an MSI GTX470 Twin any card, my first card is based on the architecture Fermi. With my old card I could OC a card and the settings stuck with this card, even after raising the voltage of the clocks and even speeds up and down as a function of effort put into the card, I prefer old method. I was tinkering around with Ubuntu for the last few weeks and I noticed the driver settings have 2 options, adaptation and performance; the performance set the clocks at the top and leaves them no matter if the stress is put on the card or no. Is there anything like this for windows?

Here I just want to add something. I am annoying to do the similar but I cannot figure out how. I cannot discover any choice related to this in the Profile Settings window. Nvidia inspector contains OSD in games now or what it means for the future? All I can think of is active in recording the video card, but will not return to normal during the games. If anyone can explain how to get this work would be a great help.

This is a good question. It would be very, very good if NV inspector receives a DSB within the game. After that just use NIV and I am happy as a fish. So I think only time will tell if this feature is put in there. What about that Orbmu2k you said? Is it possible? Anyway, take your time. Orbmu2k the tool is awesome, If a DSB is already there, I'm happy if you have time to wait. It is really the wonderful tool, but since the upgrade to the most recent version, the program collides each time I click the Profile button. Run Windows 7 64 bit, 276.05 drivers installed.

Is there any way in the future, features such as the addition of overclocking and / or ventilator settings in a game profile you can get? For example, for a particular game when it starts automatically applies overclocking and fan settings for you? At the time my desk is full of shortcuts for different configurations of OC and Fan settings that I use for different games, but is a pain to manually apply all the whole time.