Thread: Unable to install Logitech G19 drivers with windows 7

Unable to install Logitech G19 drivers with windows 7

Hello, I am facing problem with Logitech G19. I am unable to install Logitech drivers with Windows 7. G15 was able to install the driver and use, and they working with windows 7 very well. For a while later I buy the G19 keyboard, and when I make use of it, it works very well, until unexpectedly goes black and the computer starts to run poorly. Even World of Warcraft starts lags, so you cannot play. I had to install another operating system to use my keyboard, but I tried to reinstall Windows 7 and reinstall the drivers. So I wonder if anyone else has the same problem, or if anyone has a solution.

Re: Unable to install Logitech G19 drivers with windows 7

I've been using Windows 7 RC 1 from the day it was released, I have not had any problems with any of my Logitech G (D9 / x, G13, G19, G25, G35, G51) so that you can only complete with driver problems (maybe you did not install correctly, that there was no require to make use of any compatibility mode for the driver at the 3.01 G15/19), or a hardware problem. A lack of hard drive can cause this type of problem as well. You must contact the customer service and see what they have to say.

I am involvement into the similar problem among my desktop. At first I consideration it had something to do with Windows Media Player. From the time process seemed to kill my computer at the time. Even later than uninstalling WMP on my system, I only seemed to delay the freeze. I consider it might be something to do with the team and / or operating system. I used the G19 on my Acer laptop. Same operating system and installed programs almost identical in both (hell, even uses the same key DVD / 7x64 with my win install.) And I have not had troubles previous to with my G15 on my desktop. I will be upgrading my system here before, when my latest computer comes in (even if it could do before I can get the G19 up and running in my current team). I'll try to remember to update when I do.

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. Restart the PC through a hard reset or power off / on the computer again. Since I'm not going to connect the G19 keyboard to any system Windows 7 along with Logitech not reach a satisfactory solution. Be honest with your system. I am deeply disappointed with Logitech, and will not accept this circumstance. Support phone: Sorry, but in all our testing went very well so I see no reason to react.

After contacting customer service several hours, confirmed that they are aware of an ongoing problem with drivers and Windows 7 and are trying to solve this problem! My problem is with the volume control issue and not crashing! I have checked all drivers for both keyboard and sound card! Even double checked the registration of HID and the service works normally! I have also checked the keyboard with Vista and works perfectly! The problem is only in Windows 7.

Make convinced you have the most recent version of the G19 driver. Turn off the LCD Manager Logitech and Logitech G-series of key profiles. Go to the Logitech folder, in my case: C \ Program Files \ Logitech \ Gaming Software panel. Enter the "LCD Manager" folder and right click on the exe LCD Mon, go to properties, compatibility and run as Vista SP2.Now enter "G-Series software" folder and do the same with the exe LGD nucleus. Start both programs run as administrator. It should work now. I do not know if it works without running as administrator.