Thread: Autodata 3.24 won’t supported by Windows 7

Autodata 3.24 won’t supported by Windows 7

i have recently installed the windows 7 and before that i have using the windows XP. I am trying to install the Autodata 3.24 on windows 7 but it won’t work and i can’t install the this on windows, i think windows 7 do not support the this product. When i am having windows XP and mine Autodata 3.24 was working very well and i can use the Autodata 3.24. i have tried the run the Autodata 3.24 on the compatibility mode but it doesn’t works . I don’t know what to do now; can anyone help on this topic? So that i can solve issue.

Re: Autodata 3.24 won’t supported by Windows 7

i think there are lots of issue to unable to install. Go behind steps can assist with prospectus that do not work correctly.
    1. Check for software updates from the manufacturer of the program.
    2. If that’s wont works then try to reinstall the product from the CD/DVD or from the official site.
    3. And you can try the previous program that is works in this version.
    Make check the all information above and I hope this will help you lot to solve issue.

Hello thanks for replying, i have followed the information and i have checked the all things and it doesn’t work. I have updated Autodata 3.24 and i have installed from the DVD/CD from the manufacture. I don’t know why this issue encountered on system. I have tried to run the Autodata 3.24 program on the widows XP through windows but it won’t work. Now i don’t know what to do please anyone can help on this issue?

I would like to suggest you to follow the steps below to create previous programs use in this edition of Windows. To do this follows the steps again. Make hit on the start icons on the desktop and after that make click on the control panel. Now on the control panel write troubleshooter on the control panel search text box. And after that make hit on the troubleshooter program, after that under the troubleshooter make hit on the program and select the Run programs made for previous versions of Windows. And after this follow the instruction given by program. I hope this could help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to advise you to perform the clean boot in Windows 7 so that you can solve your issue. To perform the clean boot follows the steps below. First click on the start symbol on the desktop and after that make hit on the start search text box, under the start search text box type the following msconfig.exe and after that press enter. At this time you’re prompted to enter the administrator password for the confirmation, type the password of the administrator. Now on the clean boot program go to the general tab and then make hit on the Selective startup radio button and then make uncheck mark on the load startup items. Now go to the service tab and then select the hide all Microsoft service check box and then hit on the disable all button and after that make hit on the OK button. I hope this could help you lot in solving the issue.