Thread: Tally 7.2 won't run on Windows 7.

Tally 7.2 won't run on Windows 7.

I want to install Tally 7.2 on Windows 7. But it is not working. I thought this would be working fine. There is a bit problem of running the same. I was using Windows XP before and then upgraded to Windows 7. I thought this would not remove my programs. But after that this new problem appeared. I am not able to run Tally here. Does anyone has able to run Tally. What should I do to fix the issue.

Re: Tally 7.2 won't run on Windows 7.

You can try to run the same in compatibility mode. First install the software and do not launch the same. Right click on the shortcut file. Go to the compatibility section and there choose compatibility OS as Windows XP. Then try to launch the program back again. That would be enough to fix the issue. If this does not work then you cannot use a old programs on Windows 7.

Re: Tally 7.2 won't run on Windows 7.

Hello, thanks for replying. I have gone through your suggestion and i have followed your steps but it doesn’t works. I have tried to run the tally on the administrator but same issue has been encountered. I have also perform the troubleshoot compatibility but it doesn’t solve the issue. I have also run this software on the windows XP and the result is same issue. I don’t know what to do is there anyone to solve this issue.

I do not think there can be issue with the version. You have to check what error is causing the issue. I had used even older version of Tally on Windows 7 and it really works fine. So here first go in Event Viewer. There you can find ample of details about the crashing stuff. It is possible that the setup that you are trying to install it is damage or corrupt. You just have to get a new version.