Thread: Adobe 8 Professional and Windows 7: unable to install PDF writer

Adobe 8 Professional and Windows 7: unable to install PDF writer

I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Adobe 8 professional on the computer of mine. I have found that Adobe PDF printer is not installing on the computer of mine. I am asking to all of the users who have faced this particular problem and found the solution for the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Adobe 8 Professional and Windows 7: unable to install PDF writer

I am suspecting that this particular thing is happening due to lack of the Adobe 8 updates. Hence I recommend that you should try to install latest update of the Adobe 8 on the computer of yours. I am also suspecting that this particular problem is being caused by the compatibility issue between Windows 7 and Virtual Print Driver. You can get the latest update for the Adobe 8 on the official website of the Adobe.

I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the problem of yours.
    • You have to click on the start button and go for Control Panel. Click on the Devices and Printers and click on Add Printer.
    • You have to use existing port Documents\*.pdf.
    • you have to navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Xtras\AdobePDF\ folder and simply open AdobePDF.inf. you have to double click on Printer name: Adobe PDF.

The Bullzip PDF printer is working as the Microsoft Printer and lets you to write the PDF documents virtually on any Microsoft Application. This particular is freeware available on the official website of the developer of this program. It is available for the maximum number of 10 users after that there would be commercial version of tool is available. It also support for all windows based operating systems and also having support for 64 bit of the operating systems.

I recommend that you should go for Acrobat Adobe 9 which is being released by the Adobe. I am suspecting that there is compatibility issue between Adobe 8 and Windows 7. I am suspecting that both the thing would never work together on a single computer. Hence upgrading with the Adobe 9 is the only option to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that it will help you out to fix the problem of yours.

I am really disappointed with this particular behavior of Adobe. They are selling the products which are just newly entered into market. I was assuming that they should satisfied the people rather than extorting their existing customer who has already paid several times. I am unable to figure out why they are releasing the products which making people to buy in very short interval of the time. People are paying for two to three times for the similar kind of the product.