Thread: Windows Media Player 12 doesn't play music through external speakers

Windows Media Player 12 doesn't play music through external speakers

I am not getting sound in my windows 7 compatible dell latitude laptop speaker as well as in the external speaker, this only happens only if I play any video or audio file in windows media player 12. I encountered this problem in last night. When I tried to play an audio file in that media player. In other player the sound is appearing with bad response. What should be the cause for this issue, anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Windows Media Player 12 doesn't play music through external speakers

As per my opinion I think this is happening for the media player, might be the media player version is not compatible with the widows version that you are using, for that I recommend you to check the version of the media player, ,whither this is compatible with the OS version or not. if you found any such fault in the version compatibility then replace this player with any other version and I hope by this the problem will be resolved, try this.

According to me regarding the problem that you posted here, is simply occurring for the hardware devices, be sure that the pins of your system’s inbuilt speaker are pinned properly with the system connector. Apart from that if the problem is only occurring for the media player then try with any other media player, for the confirmation whether the sound is properly outputted or not. I was also facing relevant issue, after that when I searched on this I found that is occurred for the hardware devices. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you somehow.

As per the problem that you mentioned in your post, it might be occurred for the other software, which is installed in your system. Because in some of the related problem I found these types of issues may be happened for any other audio able program which stored in your system. so if you are having any such type of problem with any audio able program in your system then remove this one. It might be cause for bad audio presentation. Go through this.

I think the media player is corrupted, if this happens then there is an only solution present. Reload the media player, for that remove the existing one and along with other installed files from your temporary folder and the registry editor, now take the step for clean installation of that media player again in your system. one of the file of windows media player is either corrupted or missing from the installed folder. So in that case by reload the media player this problem will be resolved. Few months back I was also facing relevant issue with the windows media player, after encounter this I applied many tricks to resolve this but nothing was helped me, after that by one of my friend suggest I did this exactly same process, and get relief from the problem. So I hope it will also help you.

According to my knowledge this can also be occurred for the audio driver that you are using in your system, I suggest you to try once by reload the driver, for that open device manager and from there open the sound and game controller tab, now right click on the device driver name and choose the advanced recommended option, it will direct you to locate the driver installation program from the desire location, browser and select the installation program, wait till the process completes and will direct you to reboot your system. try with this process, I think it will surely help you.

If you already go through all of the above mentioned techniques to overcome from the problem that that you posted, but not able to resolve this then I suggest you to replace the media player with any other media player, I recommend you to use the VLC player, this is a good media player, and I am using this media player from a long time and till now did not encountered any such problem with this. It can play any media file with any extension. It also supports the audio ripping process. go for this media player, this will not give you any such problem with any output.