Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet Explorer 9 Beta not loading Flash pages

Windows Software

Old 15-03-2011

Internet Explorer 9 Beta not loading Flash pages

My desktop is running a Windows 7 operating system on which I have just tried to install the Internet Explorer 9 Beta version, I have heard that many users are not even able to install it but I am not in those people. It got installed properly and I am able to surf through an internet on my machine. But just I have found a problem in this beta version. Everybody's watching a live world cup matches on TV or on an Internet but my browser does not let me see it. I tried to watch Live match on the ESPN which I used to see with an IE 8 which means that there is something wrong with the IE 9 Beta version itself. Can somebody tell me what is the problem here?

Old 15-03-2011

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Beta not loading Flash pages

It might happen that you are running your Internet Explorer 9 Beta in the Compatibility View which stops itself from loading the heavy content on the browser and hence you are not able to watch the live streaming videos by using it. There would be a button showing the teared page besides the refresh button. So click on that broken page image and then check that where it goes. You may check about this issue by loading the youtube videos on your machine which confirms that IE 9 beta can load the videos or not.
Old 15-03-2011

I just gone through your problem regarding the IE 9 Beta. Looks good to me. I used the operating system Vista 64 bit browser IE9 beta 32-bit and flash does not work correctly with a 64 bit browser on a 64-bit OS. It looks like that the difficulty has to do with the blend of Windows 7 and the beta IE9, rather than a general failure in beta IE9 only because it worked for me on my Vista 64 bit. Also see the page on the latest versions of Firefox, Opera and Safari - all 32-bit browsers - and the page will correct them. This does not absolutely prove that the flash code for the page is free of guilt, because the code has a history of ActiveX for Internet Explorer and just another way for most other browsers, counting those mentioned, since most other browsers IE do not support ActiveX.
Old 15-03-2011

This is not an Adobe problem. This is a problem in IE 9. It happens in many websites and as stated by other users and other jobs all these sites on other browsers or even IE8. I guess people should end blaming Adobe for a problem of Microsoft. But IE9 must be current and compatible with current standards also known as Adobe Flash 10.1 and not have to have some in development of software that works well. Microsoft has a problem here to fix, not Adobe. To install the Adobe Plaza, you have to uninstall the flash player and manually update squares, since it is beta software as well. I suggest you revert back to IE8 and wait until the second beta of IE9 out and hope that Microsoft has found a solution by then.
Old 15-03-2011

Had the same problem downloaded IE9 last week and then are several sites that use Flash and not working properly, for example, a chat window opens, but then does not connect, or has a strange flickering graph, IE9 removing and installing IE8 did the work place again, I think, as suggested by the final users will have to wait for a more stable IE9 statement.
Old 18-03-2011

IE9 is definitely a track with the update frequency Flash does not display correctly. I work in IT support and I've seen tons of problems with IE 9 does not display multiple flash applications, flash on and off, go to the white screen, the videos are not displayed but you can hear the sound. So therefore the simple solution. IE9 remove from your system and return to Internet Explorer 8, problem solved. Adobe Flash works fine, but not in IE 9. Get to work for Microsoft

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,