Thread: Aero Peek doesn't Work in windows 7

Aero Peek doesn't Work in windows 7

The Aero peek desktop customization program is not working with windows 7 OS, this is running in my Dell altitude laptop, the application was working fine while I was using windows vista, but after upgrade the system with the windows 7 the graphics program stopped working. I have no idea on this issue. My system is specified with NVIDIA high definition graphical interface. Not able to do some of the few processes with this graphics application. Is here anyone having any information regarding this issue?

Re: Aero Peek doesn't Work in windows 7

Is this graphics program application is compatible with the operating system version that you are using in your system? Be sure about this first and then also check the setting of this program and the graphical interface setting in your system. because I think the problem is occurring for the graphical environment of your system, I was also facing a problem with a graphics program in my system, after that I also go through this information those I collected from a site, I hope this information will also help you to figure out the problem.

As per my opinion, is there any graphics program or the visual effect you installed or removed from your machine, if this happened then remove that one or remove the contained file of those programs, though the problem that you posted, is also might be occurring for the other graphical or any other program, I had an experience with this, after that I was also found this one as a cause of this problem, and by following the tricks I resolve this issue, so I also recommend you to go through this process, it will surely help you.

According to me, I recommend you to proceed for the fresh installation of the graphics driver in your system, in some of the cases I found for the graphics card outdated firmware version these type of problems may occur with any graphical program, in that case by upgrade the version this can be solved. So if the problem is only occurring for the graphics card firmware version then by his process it will resolve. Download the latest version form the manufacturer web site and replace with the existing version and reboot your system after complete the installation process; the problem will be solved with this.

I am also experiencing a similar kind of problem with a graphical program in my system, and that is start occurring right after installation of that program. I am college student and for my study purpose I need to install that application into my system. but after the installation I am frequently getting some of the error messages into my desktop, this creating a lot of graphical interface problems, like screen is flickering along with this some of the features stopped the responding of the graphics driver. Any trick to resolve this issue? I am hoping someone will surely help me to resolve this issue.

For the problem that is posted here, I recommend you try once to resolve this issue by reload the graphics driver, for that insert the driver installation disc into the CD ROM drive and open eth device manager, , now open the display tab and right click on device driver, choose advanced recommended option. It will ask you to locate the driver installation program, simply browse and terminate the process, it will replace the existing version of the graphics driver with this newly installed driver. I hope it will help you.

Thank you all of you for respond on my problem that I posted here. After encountered the problem I was totally disappoint with it, because by any trick I was not able to resolve this issue. After that I follow the processes those are mentioned here, and by the graphics driver firmware upgrade option, I can easily overcome from the problem. So again thanks to the user for providing me this process. if here is any other having similar issue then go through the above mentioned processes, any one of them will surely help you to resolve your issue.