Thread: Suggestions for good ADSL meter

Suggestions for good ADSL meter

I have recently bought a new desktop computer system on which I have took an ADSL internet connection which seems to be bit lagging while using it. I guess I need to install a ADSL meter that can help me to know the current condition about my ADSL connection. Can somebody help me know as much as possible about the ADSL meters and how reliable they are. After all I am here to ask for best ADSL meters, Anybody has any suggestions? I am running a Windows 7 on my machine.

Re: Suggestions for good ADSL meter

Test your Internet speed through the Mini speedtest. Speedtest offers from Internet speed meter more reliable and freely usable. All you need is to click start and speed correction disclose loading and download speeds by sending and receiving packets of computer servers worldwide. Internet speeds displayed here, however, is strongly dependent on various external factors such as use by other users sharing the bandwidth and server performance. The results may therefore vary in large degrees during testing at various levels.

Monitoring the bandwidth can be very useful. Indeed, it can control a potential emission rate abnormally high, indicating a possible intrusion, or even to judge the quality of its Wi-Fi for example. Lightweight software, free and highly customizable, Netmeter allows viewing traffic or all of the connections enabled on a computer. Its interface is fully customizable, and an icon for access to all menus is located in your system tray. Programme: Selection of transparency, choice of unit of measure (kilobit, kilobyte, terabit, terabyte) color customization, programming, publishing reports, and more things that make this little software very attractive.

NetMeter is free software that lets you control graphically flows downstream (receive / download) and amount (send / upload) your Internet connection. It is thus possible to verify the proper operation thereof, but also to detect the presence of any spyware (spyware) or downloads from a prohibited item for professional use. The utility operates in a discrete manner by resizing the window using the mouse or by reducing the application in the notification area. Note that it may also trigger alerts and generate automatic reports. In short, a very handy tool.

NT Meter : NT Meter is a tool to control traffic on a LAN. It is capable of displaying data graphically and numerically in real-time bandwidth. It can also provide various statistical reports on each facility network (LAN, WAN , DSL, etc.).. NT Meter lurks quietly in the taskbar to perform such tests, where it remains available in one click. All information that you can observe on NT Meter are recorded in a log file. Thus, you will accumulate reliable and accurate statistics for periods ranging from one hour to one year, particularly observable in Microsoft Excel.

Bandwidth Meter Pro is software for monitoring network activity easy to use. It can see the traffic of all network connections (dialup modem, cable modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, wireless Ethernet cards, etc..) On your computer through a GUI. You can view real time bandwidth in download and upload as well as the cumulative traffic over a given period. These data can be stored for each connection and thus allow to know the bandwidth consumed per day, week or month. The program will cost $ 19.95 if you want to use it after evaluation period of 30 days.