Thread: My audio stops in middle but start working when I reboot

My audio stops in middle but start working when I reboot

My audio stops working after Windows 7 has been running for a while; And in this the strange case is that audio will work again after a restart, but again, will stop working after Windows has been running for a while. Re-booting always solves the problem, but only a few hours and then the audio is gone. audio problem. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

Re: My audio stops in middle but start working when I reboot

You can find the sound drivers, whether they are installed correctly. If you do not uninstall and reinstall. So I suggest you to verify that the default sound device is correctly configured

1. First you have to tick Start, type Sound in the Start Search box.
    2. And after this you have to tick Sound in search results on the top of the Start menu.
    3. And in the last you have to tick the Playback tab. Notice the check mark next to the device by default. For most users, the default device is speakers.

Confirm that the audio settings are configured as expected. Follow these steps:
    1. In the Playback tab, choose the playback device, tick Properties, tick the Advanced tab and make sure that the default format is set to the value you expect. And when it finish so you just close this window to return to the previous window.
    2. In the Playback tab, choose the playback device, tick Configure, and then confirm that the settings are set correctly.
    3. If the sound settings are configured correctly, you are making use of the speakers as the sound device and speakers are already set as the default, so then you have to directly follow the Method 5 now.
    4. Choose the audio device you desire the default sound device, and then click Set as Default.
    5. Tick OK to save the settings and close the Sound dialog box.
    6. Determine whether it can hear the sound. If you can hear the sound, the problem is solved. If you cannot hear sound, try Method 5

So after doing this I am sure that you will be able to get rid from this issue.

You can also check the implementation of clean boot. To perform a clean boot on a computer running Windows Vista, follow these steps:
    1. First in this you just tick Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, then press ENTER.
    2. Click Selective Startup , On the General tab.
    3. And after that you have to check the under Selective Startup, disable the Load Startup Items.
    4. .heck hide all Microsoft services and then click Disable All.
    5. Tick OK.

When prompted, click Restart. After the computer starts, start the program and see if the problem is solved.

Make sure your computer has a sound card and also it's working properly.

1. If you are running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, so in that you simply click the Start button, Control Panel, click System and Security and then tick System, tick Device Manager. If it inquire for the password so just provide it.
    2. And after that you have to click two time son to the sound, video and game controllers to expand that category. And if it list your sound card so that mean it is installed on your system. If no sound card is listed, so that mean it is not properly installed on to your system. If you must have a sound card installed, you must install one. For more information, see Install or remove a sound card.

purni Guest

I think that
    -First you enable the highest setting
    -Go into your sound settings and set things maximum hardware acceleration, maximum screen resolution, enable 3D video etc. Rule of thumb, “turn it up”.

For Windows to recognize the sound card or sound processor, you must find and install a compatible driver. Most sound cards and sound processors requires driver software to work properly. Outdated, incompatible, or corrupted drivers sound card can disrupt communication between the computer and sound card. If you recently upgraded from a version of Windows to another is possible that the current driver sound card was designed for previous version of Windows. If you have had recent power outages, viruses, or other computer problems you may have corrupted drivers. Download and install the latest sound card sound card can solve these problems.