Thread: Windows 7 HD audio device does not respond

Windows 7 HD audio device does not respond

I have Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 on my dell laptop and the device worked nicely. So after upgrading to Windows 7 my RR speaker emits sounds that are supposed to come from the subwoofer. By contrast, the subwoofer sounds that are supposed to through the speaker RR. I also noticed that the speaker properties dialog shows wrong color shots in the section data Jack. Sub C should be orange and RL RR must be black. On the other hand, in this dialogue of the Subcommittee C is black and making RL RR is orange. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

Re: Windows 7 HD audio device does not respond

I am also facing this issue actually rolling Back Windows XP resolve the problem. Realtek install new drivers for Windows 7 fixes that problem but I cannot control the headset and rear speaker jacks LR independent, and cannot listen to headphones without raising the volume of the speakers. Dell does not offer an updated driver for this device to Windows 7. I've also done a strange thing and install and run Mac OS X on this machine just to test the audio and even then the operating system takes the speakers are working properly, as they did in Windows XP Media Center. The trouble is absolutely in the Windows 7 driver version for this device. From what I read seems to have also been in the Vista version of the driver. "Microsoft has available a patch to fix this problem? Or, is there any other way to modify the jacks on the controller? The chipset is ALC880. I do not want to manually alter the plugs and jacks as this will not work for any other OS might as well start this team. Install the generic driver from Realtek is not an option that I need to have independent control over headphones and speaker volume. Anyone know a solution or a registry change that can make sharing footage on the controller? Help would be appreciated.

There should be an choice in the advanced part of the Realtek control panel to get rid of the front headphone and line out jack back. Have you checked there? Realtek looks like the 880 is not well-matched with Realtek in Vista / Windows 7, so that it may removed the option. If you do not see it, I recommend checking with your support and see if there is any option to activate it. The inbox HD Audio class driver reads only the values that the machine is configured. Not compatible with power restasking as a third party audio drivers do.

Regarding this issue I have solution for it actually when I was going through the same issue so at that time I one of my frined suggest me this one and it really help me so you also go for this. Actually you guys have mention that you are not able to get proper diver for the windows 7 so for that you just click here and from here download the well matched driver. After doing this you just reply me here whether you will be able to get solution or not. And according to that it will also help other also.

Thanks for the link, but this does not seem to apply to my chipset. My chipset is supported by these drivers in Windows 2000 and Windows XP, but my chipset is not listed as well-matched along with Windows 7 with these drivers. My chipset ALC880, which is not on the list for Windows 7 or Vista. I download and install the most recent drivers previous to posting here and those who worked to initialize the good takes, but my headphones and not on sound volume separately and headphones do not work at all.

I tried the driver anyway, thinking that maybe the most recent version which will resolves the problem. Same problem, no change. Recover the use of headphones again. Uninstall Realtek drivers and codecs and allows Windows 7 to install the native drivers. Retrieved headphone sound, but RR and RL C Sub exchanged shots again displayed correctly in Windows 7 for dialogue.