Thread: No sound on my system while recording audio

No sound on my system while recording audio

I recently upgraded to Windows 7. After updating my audio I have seen that it did not work. I tried to update the audio driver, automatically through windows, and manually from the manufacturer's website. I am using an Dell laptop. Window detects the trouble and tries to apply a correction, saying that there is a problem with HD devise. It continues, reinstall the driver may be solve this trouble. But after doing this nothing happen in this. I have tried many solutions which is given on to the Microsoft website but nothing helps me. So finally, I tried to download and install the driver from the dell website, each version for every OS offers. A driver is not available of window 7, only Vista, XP and 2000. Each downloaded drivers encountered an error during installation and could not be loaded. The elaborate audio says its general properties to be developed can not start (Code 10). No updates for the controller design are available. Any idea how to get my sound to work again?

Re: No sound on my system while recording audio

You are able to try to install the audio driver provided by the manufacturer in compatibility mode and make sure the trouble. To do this, initially create a system restore point. Actually when I was going through the same issue so at that time I have tried this solution and the good part of this is that I am able to get fix for my issue. So I will recommend you o go for this I am sure that hit swill also going to help you.

System Restore helps you to restore your system files to a previous point in time. It is a way to undo change to your PC system without affecting your personal files. Sometimes, installing a program or a driver can cause an unexpected modification in the equipment or cause Windows to behave unpredictably. Typically, when you uninstall the program or correct the driver trouble. If uninstalling does not resolve the difficulty, so you are able to try to restore your computer system to an earlier date when the whole thing worked correctly. So I will suggest you to go for this I am sure that it will help you.

System Restore make uses of a feature which is called System Protection to frequently create and save restore points on your computer. These restore points hold data regarding registry settings and other system data that Windows uses. You are also able to create restore points manually. System backup images stored on hard drives can also be used for System Restore, like restore points shaped by the system protection. Although the backup system images hold the system files and personal data, your data those will not be affected by System Restore. It is not designed to back up personal files, so you cannot help you recover a personal file that was deleted or damaged. You regularly back up your personal files and sensitive data with a backup program. For more information about backing up personal files, see Back up your files. So as much I know about it I have told you over here and I am sure that it will help you.

Here are the steps through which you will be able to restore the data:
    1. So first thing you have to Open System Restore by ticking the Start button
    2. And in search box just type System Restore
    3. After that in the list of the results tick system restore.
    4. And in this if you are prompted for the admin password or confirmation then you just type that. Only this much you have to do.

I have the same problem as the man above all fracking machines I upgraded to Windows 7 until I have the problem on machines built to put in Windows 7. Says no audio device installed, said that reinstalling the driver does not work. I put XP back on the machines they had and the CIM for him and the PPL are happy and a few will buy Mac in the future because of this mircocrap. Oh, and it's pretty stupid to repeat the same automated and it has been answered before, I see that you have never been voted in aid. The DECE is in most cases the Realtek AC'97 is standrad for most motherboards.