Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Media center work very slow while navigating the main interface on windows 7

Windows Software

Old 12-03-2011

Media center work very slow while navigating the main interface on windows 7

I am trying to configure media center on my Windows 7 system. It looks to be working fine but is very slow. I was having Windows Vista before and later on I had upgraded to Windows 7. I thought this would add more new features. In Windows Vista the same media center works really fine. There was no freezing or lagging issue. After upgrading my system to Windows 7, Media Center is very slow. It takes a few seconds to see the entire menu. Also it take long time to start a file.

Old 12-03-2011

Before going for upgrade did you had checked properly that your system is capable of running Windows 7. You must check the minimum required hardware configuration. Like the amount of RAM needed to run Windows 7. You need atleast 2GB of ram. And if you have lower then Windows 7 will slower. You can also find what application is running in the background and consuming your system resources. For that go in Task Manager and click on Processes. See which app is using the maximum ram. Terminate it.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,