Thread: Nvidia Drivers VS MSI Drivers

Nvidia Drivers VS MSI Drivers

I have been using the graphic card that is of Nvidia and also I was using the graphic card for the purpose of the game play in the laptop of Lenovo in which I am using it. But now I am just planning to get the new graphic card that is of MSI but I just want to know that whether the driver files of the MSI will be working out well with the system that is being used by me. I have never done such a thing so I would like to know that whether the driver that I am going to use is going to work out well in it or not. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Nvidia Drivers VS MSI Drivers

I would like to say that better stick with the use of the Nvidia graphic card rather than changing it to the MSI one. You are using the laptop that is not of MSI but of Lenovo that is said to be working out well with the graphic card of the Nivida and also all the driver files are being supported in it properly without any of the issues in it. I have never seen a MSI being used instead of the Nvidia because the drivers of the Nvidia is costly and the performance is just best than any of the graphical cards.

The work of the MSI is just average and are basically being used for the graphic card that is being used for the MSI graphic card itself. And Nvidia is said to be the chipset that is commonly being used for the graphic cards that you are using in the system. I have been using the chipset that is being provided by the Nvidia and have never opted for the MSI because of the only reason of the compatibility of the graphic card with the system.

It has been seen that the working of the MSI driver or the chipset is normally being used along with the MSI graphic card and if they both are being used along with the combination then it is bound that you may be able to get the best of the configuration that will help you to get better display of the game in the system that you are using. Nvidia chipset driver along with the MSi is not so good when they are being used along with each other.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me. I have been using the information for the playing of the game and I have tried out both the chipset drivers that can be used along with the graphic card that I am using. But the main problem is that you can just get the view of the Nvidia chipset that can be used for the playing of the game. I have tried out both but I have found that the MSI is working out well in it. Because the graphic card that I am using is of the MSI and the chipset of the MSI is only working out in it.