Thread: MSI GX600P Ethernet Driver For Linux

MSI GX600P Ethernet Driver For Linux

I have just got the new Laptop of MSI and the working of the laptop is just awesome but the main problem in it is that I just want to make the connection of the Ethernet driver in it. And also I am using the Linux operating system in it. But I am just not able to make the connection of the LAN in the system that is being used by me. I have no idea because many of the options have been tried down by me but still; I am not able to make the connection of the internet in the system that I am using. Can anyone just help me out with the connection of the internet in the system of the MSI that is being used by me.

Re: MSI GX600P Ethernet Driver For Linux

Hey the better idea is that at the start please specify me the type of the Linux hat is being used by you, because without knowing any of the details the system that you are using or the major problem that is being faced by you. I would rather require a brief note of the problem that is being faced by you so that I will be able to give you the system that can be used by you for the removing the error and also for getting the details of the problems that is being faced by you.

Ya..!! for sure I will give you the full specification of the things that is being used by me in it. I am using the Linux operating system that is of Ubuntu 8.04. And I just want to connect the laptop of the MSI that I am using being connected to the laptop that is being used by me. He main problem is that when I plug in the net cable and write the IP it is not able to connect to the internet and it has been connecting out the internal networks that still Stanger and I have no idea what is the main problem in it.

You have to make the setting to the DHCP configuration that is being used for the connection of the LAN in the system that you are using. Make sure that when you are making any of the decision it won’t be working out well for you if you are not being able to make the connection of the DHCP, because it is being said to be the important part of the LAN connection that you are just planning to make. And also you can just add the details to the system itself and then juts make use of it.

hey thank you for the information that is being provided by you. Now I am able to make the connection of the internet through the use of the connection of the DCP that you have just told to me. And also I have made a numerous setting in the DNS hat is being used by me. And you can just make the use of the server of files that is being used in the system. Then I have just tried out to open the option of the DNS. But the option of the DNS server was not working out in it.