Thread: Use Of SATA Drivers On MSI K8T Neo FSR

Use Of SATA Drivers On MSI K8T Neo FSR

I have read many of the instructions on how to install the drivers that is being using in the system by the use of SATA controller in it. I just went to the option of the install of the windows XP home and the I had pressed the key of F6 to make the install of other drivers that will throw in the floppy with the use of drivers and it is said to be coming along with the option of the motherboard and it had been seen that the hard drive and the install setup of viaraid.sys says that the file is not being found. And if I am making the use of ESC key to skip this it will go ahead and then it will copy the rest of the files over it, and when it is going to restart the computer I pull out the floppy and then it will restarts to a blue screen that will says the user for the uninstallation of the new hard disks or then run check disk. Please provide me solution that will be working out for it.

Re: Use Of SATA Drivers On MSI K8T Neo FSR

First try to see the various drivers that will working out on it, and also for that you first have to specify all the details of the files in it. For that you have to make the checking of the various files such as that the driver files and also the various other files that will be working out in it. Just make the use of the various SATA drivers and then just use it along with the system that you are using. And it has been said that the MSI is said to be the best of the Motherboard that can be used along with the SATA drivers in the system.

Also it is that you have make sure that the HDD and the optical that you are using for the Windows CD are being obsessed up the motherboard when you are installing Windows. The motherboard of MSI is said to be the best and has no issues such as that of the breaking of the various files and also the non showing of the driver files that is being used in it. I have specifically made the set-up using the DVD in which all the details of the files are being kept in it.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me it is said that whenever I am making any of the connection to the internet then the issues are being faced by me in it. I have never heard of such a thing and also I have been working out with the use of the files such as the SATA driver connection and the use of the viaraid.sys you can just get the ace’s to the main files of the computer. And also it is has been that I have got the trouble along with the Wi-Fi connection in the system that is being used by me.

Most of the issues are being solved by masking the use of the SATA driver and also the motherboard that is of the MSI along with it. I have never been able to try to make the use of the viaraid.sys and it is being said that when you are able to make the changes in the setting in there, then it is that you have to see that whether you will get the benefit out of it or not. And also just check that when you are updating the files in it then it would be working out well for you.