Thread: Various SATA Drivers For MSI P35 Neo

Various SATA Drivers For MSI P35 Neo

I have just got a new MSI P35 Neo motherboard but the main problem is that I don´t have the drivers that is of SATA for that. I just want to know that whether it is possible for downloading the SATA drivers for the operating system of the Windows XP that is being used by me in it. I have also tried with some of the external drivers in it such as the PDC20375, PDC20376, PDC20378 and also the PDC20579 drivers, but I was not able to run to make the install in windows. And also do tell me that which of the driver will be good for use of me and also the use of the windows files that will be used by me for the installation of the SATA driver in the system that I am using.

Re: Various SATA Drivers For MSI P35 Neo

I would suggest you that you make the use of the Windows XP with integrated SP2. And I guess that it should be working out well when you are using the integrated version of the SP2 along with the Windows XP. I have been seeing out that the use of the SATA driver are said to be the best and also I would like to know that what is the system specification so that I would be able to give you the proper solution for it. And also the main reason is that the use of the raid files can also be working out in it.

And also the list of the drivers that you have just given is the best and I guess that it should be working out well in it. The main reason for the working of the SATA drivers is all because of the use of the of the MSI along with the list of the driver that is being defined in it. I have been using the above drivers too and is has been working out well for me. So let’s see that whether the above files are working out well for you or not.

I have been using the SATA driver of PDC20376 and it has been working out well in it. The driver I have just downloaded it from the net and have just installed it and then made the SATA connection of the PDC20376 in the system and now I have been using it well for the system and working of it also just awesome in it. The integrated version also worked out for me and he version of the SP2 was the one which was said to be working out well for me.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me I have been looking out that which one would be working out best with it. And also the use of the PDC20376 is said to be the best of the driver that has been used by me. So I would prefer you to make the use of the PDC20376 because it is said that the driver has got better capability when it is being used along with the MSI P35 Neo. I have never made the use of another driver and have been using this PDC20376 driver since long and I had no issues with it.