Thread: Driver Not being Installed For MSI 8800GT OC 512MB

Driver Not being Installed For MSI 8800GT OC 512MB

I have just got the new graphic card that is of MSI 8800GT OC 512 MB and have been trying to install the graphic card in it but I have not been able to make use of it in the system that I am using. The problem is that if I can install the ForceWare drivers from the CD and it works fine. But if I try to install the drivers from the site of the NVIDIA I am getting the following error that is being given below: "
    Code:
    The NVIDIA setup program could not locate the drivers that are compatible with current hardware. Installation will now exit".
    Please help me out that what is basically the issue that is being faced by me. I have tries it down to download from the official site but still I am having the same issue in it.

Re: Driver Not being Installed For MSI 8800GT OC 512MB

Drivers are being installed in it properly the only main issue in it is that you have to see that what is the kinds of the driver that you are going to make use of and then it will work out accordingly in it. And try to make the use of the driver that is being given below:
    • Make use of GeForce 9800 GX2.
    • Then try using the GeForce 9800 GT.

And just see the the use of the other drivers for the system that you are using:
    • GeForce 8200.
    • GeForce 8300.
    • GeForce 9600 GT.
    • NVIDIA nForce 730a.
    • GeForce 8100/NVIDIA nForce 720a.

See that all the above drivers will be working out well in it.

Try and make the use of 174.74 WHQL for the MSI system that you are using. All the drivers that are being provided by the 174.74 WHQL will be working out properly in it. And also it is that all just check out all the drivers that is being made available for the driver that is not being installed in the graphic card of MSI 8800GT OC. And also just check out the settings that are given below:
    See to it that the support is being used for the single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology that can be used on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, together with the use of Quad SLI technology with GeForce 9800 GX2.

And also it is that you can just check out the below given details in it:
    Just make the use of the Add support that is being defined for NVIDIA GeForce 3D Stereo Technology along with the use of the GeForce 6, 7, 8, or 9 Series of GPUs, and also the feature of the SLI technology.
    Then you can just add the new PureVideo of HD features for GeForce 9800 GX2 and 9600 GT and just check out the specifications in it:
    • Make the use of Dynamic Contrast Enhancement.
    • Then make the use of Dynamic Blue, Green & Skin Tone Enhancements
    • And also you can just make the use of Dual-Stream Decode Acceleration in it.
    • You can also manage the Custom Resolutions through the use of it.

See that how it would be working out in it and also tell me whether the drivers are being installed in it or not.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me, now I am just able to make the use of the graphic card in it and also I have been able to make the use of the driver files in it. And also I have heard that Nvidia has released number of the drivers that can only be supported for the certain model of their graphics cards. And also the uses of the drivers on the NVIDIA site are being used only for the use of the official drivers for the graphics cards. But it has proven good for me and also through it is that I have been able to get the details of the various drivers that will be working out with it.

And also if the chipset that you are trying to use of Nvidia is not working then you can just make the use of MSI chipset in the graphic card that is present for you. The main reason for the working of the driver is the sync that is being created in it. And it happens that when the sync is not proper then there are many of the issues that are being faced in the system. And you can also just check out any other driver that is said to be working out for you. Then it when you are able to download the files you can just apply it to the system and then just use it and see that whether it is working out or not.