Thread: In MS access fields are not accepting data properly

In MS access fields are not accepting data properly

Hello friends actually I have been get selected in a company which mainly requires the creation of a database and maintenance of information and that is why most of the work that needs to be done with MS Access. But the problem I'm facing now is that when I try to make a new raw material through a form of "add new item of raw materials" and select the provider of "seller" save the record fields, but instead of the name of the supplier that puts the supplier ID there is some fluctuation in the data fields of the table, so can someone help me know the problem and what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: In MS access fields are not accepting data properly

I think about all this kind of problem occurs when there is any error in the list of fields or even the type of data that could have given particular fields. I would ask to check the data types of fields carefully and see if they can get the problem resolved from there. If that does not solve the problem, I would suggest you should check out the relationship with the entities that are facing the problem may be from there you may be able to get the problem solved.

Hi I would like to know that when you are trying to view this information you are trying to view the report or are you trying to see that in a particular way. If you're trying to see it in a form, then I could have made an error in the query that you used to collect all the data displayed on the form. Check out the query correctly and then see if they can solve the problem. Also, if you are trying to view the data in a report, then I could have a problem with fields selected to view data in a report. Make sure to correct all these errors first base.

I am also facing a problem with MS Access recently as when I'm trying to create a bill that make it successful, but after its creation, when I try to print, I have the impression made in a way that I would . So I would like to be printed in the same format I have, but the print command to print the invoice is otherwise as it wants, so how I can be able to overcome this difficulty I had to do front. Please suggestion quickly as I would like to do the job completed in early to give your presentation.