Thread: Keynote Viewer for windows 7 PC

Keynote Viewer for windows 7 PC

Hello friends I am here for looking any keynote viewer application for my windows 7 compatible dell altitude laptop, actually I am a school student and going admit on college, so before that I am willing to made some of the projects and other study related tasks in my system. but I don’t have any idea on these type of applications, so I am posting my request here. I hope someone from here will surely be help for gaining knowledge’s on this topic. Any information about this will be helpful for me.

Re: Keynote Viewer for windows 7 PC

The reader of PowerPoint presentations, made available by Microsoft for free to view presentations in any format provided. No need to change or create new ones, but it is essential for those who do not have the Office suite, but in this application one of the most blunder feature is, you cannot create or edit the presentations. PowerPoint Viewer to read files especially the PowerPoint without needing to install the Microsoft presentation software.

If you are looking basically for the office or word relevant files then I recommend you to go for this application, which is named as Microsoft Office Word Viewer, it lets you open and print Microsoft Office Word any version documents and also the documents those were created with all previous versions of Word for Windows and Macintosh. You can also open files saved in Rich Text Format , HTML , XML etc. I recommend you to go through this application.

If you are willing for the excel file or other excel related files then I recommend you to go for a application, which is named as Microsoft Office Excel Viewer, with this application you are not needed to download or install the excel program. Without install the tool you can view and make appropriate operation with that file. This application is very much useful for the office employees as well as for the business man. So as per the information if you are satisfied with this application then goes for this one.

Pepakura Viewer has both the 3D and the 2D view. In 3D view part, you can see the assembled model as a 3D model in. You can analyze the model from arbitral angles. In 2D view part, the pattern of the model is showed in 2D. You can print out the template with your printer. The 3D view and the view are not self regulating in 2D. When you click a part in 2D view, the part is highlighted in the 3D view. This feature helps you to gather complicated in paper craft models. There are other features searches as displaying arrows show the connection between separated which pair of edges.

If you're looking for a manager free to manage, install and view the fonts on Windows, AMP Font Viewer is a great choice. It is free, easy to use, but not without options. The Windows operating systems do not include any manager to know which fonts are installed on your system and see how it looks. So whenever you are forced to open a word processor like Microsoft Word and navigate the awkward pop-up menu font. An alternative is to choose a font viewer as free AMP Font Viewer. AMP Font Viewer is simple to use. The open and log in once to the list of fonts installed on your computer. AMP Font Viewer you can explore your character map by name and category and you may also access a special area to see the font on your system, but not yet installed. From here you can also install new fonts, even temporarily. There are also some options. You can customize the sample text which shows the characters, and so will also have an idea of how a text with different fonts. Create new categories.

Virtual Network Computing, is a system for controlling a computer remotely. You can view and use the remote server with a simple client program from any computer worldwide. One major advantage of VNC is that computers can be of different platforms. It is possible in this case, for example, watch and control your desktop from your Linux and windows based personal computer running Windows.

It is possible to view Keynote files on Windows via iWork.com service. iWork is apples service which provides you a cloud based support to view your iWork files. Keynote can be played from your browser itself with Quicktime support. All you need is a iWork subscription for accessing the documents. Another thing you also save the keynote file in PowerPoint format and play the presentation on Windows.

I cannot find any viewer. But there is a way. When you are creating a presentation in keynote just export the entire files in .mov format. This is the format which Quicktime plays in web browser. Once you are done you can view the file in Quicktime. This .mov file is also played by Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. So there is no need to waste time in search for a third party tool.