Thread: Too big video file, need converter for mac

Too big video file, need converter for mac

I am having a few video files, those are too big file size, not able to upload in some of the online uploading site, so for this I am looking for a free video converter, that I can easily use no my mac osx compatible apple macbook air, this is specified with mac osx with other hardware specification are like, the Intel dual core processor, along with this ati radeon graphical interface, I found few of the converters, but can’t make the decision for which one I should go? So I hoping someone from here will surely provide me any information regarding the good preferably a free converter. Any input will be appreciated.

Re: Too big video file, need converter for mac

Aplus Video Converter is a comprehensive video conversion program. It supports all popular formats of video including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, WMV, MOV etc. These can be converted to AVI, DivX, XviD, VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, RealMedia, or MOV. A complete list of all supported formats is on the side of the provider. I suggest you to go for this video converter, it is designed with the easy and all functioned interface.

Daniusoft Video Converter is an easy-to-use and a perceptive free video converter that can grip all audio video even HD videos in batch conversion mode, this great video converter can only convert video or HD video to any format simply and rapidly. You can also extract audio from video to any other audio format with this application, so this is the only one effective converter. I recommend you to go for this converter. It is an audio and video converter which additionally includes a feature specifically dedicated to the conversion of files protected by digital locks.

Xilisoft Video Converter for Mac is a inclusive and dominant video converter for Apple Mac system, which allows you to convert video files on Mac from almost all popular formats including ASF, 3GP, MP4, MOV, AVI , WMV etc, for Mac, mobile phone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, etc. It can also extract audio from any video file to convert. Some of the few features of this application are like: Multi-language support. Number of the converted files can be set; you can set the number of simultaneously converter option. You can pause, stop or continue during the conversion. Make the preview of the converted file. Check the parameters of the original file.

Miro, the free media player videos in high definition and also a way to access different TV channels Miro Video Converter has released a video converter that support a variety of formats, the operation is really simple, just drag and drop on the video window you want to convert and then select the output format you want to get. It is a good freeware software to give a good quality conversion. So as per my opinion this is desire software for you to convert the file. Go through this.

The Exporter is one of the most popular video converters in the Macintosh world. It is a small piece of software that makes it easier conversion options already present in your QuickTime, so to run this converter you need the QuickTime player in your system. This software is able to convert all video and audio formats compatible with QuickTime into another format. The interface and process of converting with this application is very easy and quick, I used this application, and this was very much impressed me. So I like to suggest you to download and install this converter in your system.

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac, it can convert almost any video with high speed and brilliant quality in all popular video formats on your Mac. It also can convert the formats of FLV, MKV, MOD, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, TRP, and M2TS also the HD quality files. This Mac converter is already dominated by AVCHD videos in AVI, M2TS to AVI, MTS to AVI or convert TS to MP4 high-definition HD format AVCHD video. Wondershare Mac Video Converter is a handy Mac Audio Converter for formats such as MKA, OGG, 3GP, MP3, MP2, and M4A. You can convert the video soundtracks to popular audio formats for almost any portable audio player on your Mac.