Thread: AnyDVD ripper equivalent for mac

AnyDVD ripper equivalent for mac

I am having a Dell inspiron one desktop computer, this is running with both of the windows 7 and mac osx OS. The system was running fine till the last date, but suddenly in just few days back I was encountered a problem. The problem is with the AnyDVD ripper, when I was tried to copy a file into the DVD it program start but suddenly stopped working along with also sometimes few of the DVD’s are not recognized by this ripping application, I tried with tricks those are known to me. This application is not running in both of the windows and mac osx platform. Now I am looking for the additional information on this, any idea on this problem share me.

Re: AnyDVD ripper equivalent for mac

This is basic problem which is generally happen with any application in any platform, for these type of problem there is only one solution try once with the reload process, for that first of all you need to remove the existing one and then also remove the other installed files from your hard drive, then proceed for they fresh installation. I was also facing similar type of problem with a application in my windows system, but after that when I tried with this process the problem was solved so I hope, though you already applied many tricks but not get relief from this problem, then this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

The problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurred for the other software, those are installed in your system, in recent did you install or remove any application from hard drive? If you did this then for the installed files those are still stored into the hard driver are may be occurring this program execution program. run the dscchk tool from system tool under start menu in your windows mode, it will collect the information regarding the unused files those are keeping space into the hard drive. Try this process, I hope it will might be help you.

According to me, I think the problem is occurring for the malwarebyte, though I have no idea on mac osx platform. So I am giving you a trick try to apply this on windows mode. Run the windows default or any third party antivirus program, I hope it will surely detect the virus file and after that you will be able to get relief by simply remove that one form your system. I had relevant issue, after that I was also applied many trick to resolve this, but when I found I found this is occurring for the malwarebyte, I simply scan my system and remove that threat. Go through this.

I am also facing a problem with the Slysoft’s AnyDVD ripper application in my mac osx system, I used this properly since from last 7 months, this was did not occurred any problem before that, but suddenly from the last week it appearing a problem that whenever I tried to copy ant file into the DVD, it freezes and along with this a error message appears into my screen that.” this application stopped working”. After getting I simply tried by restart the system. But this does not help me. After that I download the latest version from the developer web site and replace with the existing one, it was also failed. After applying almost the entire trick and getting failure in every time, now I am looking for the alternative of AnyDVD ripper application for Mac osx. Anyone can suggest me for which application I can proceed for. Any information on the alternative will be appreciated greatly.

MakeMKV is designed to rip your DVD movies or Blu-Ray in MKV files. Thus, it can extract the full content of your DVD into a single file that contains all the features found in the original film. For example, one can find the chapters and titles, subtitles and audio tracks or video tracks and the director's commentary for example. MakeMKV provides a single file and compatible with apple mac osx. The software is provided with other features such as streaming video via an HTTP server. When you open a DVD, Blu-Ray or video file with an application, you can easily start streaming. I recommend you to go for this software; this will fulfill your requirement.

To copy a DVD you have to take three steps: decryption, compression and recording, or burning. It is a simple process, but should be careful because sometimes disregard a detail that at first glance, it seems silly, just to ruin everything and make us throw the dvd, In any case, the first time you try, I recommend using a DVD re-writeable. One of the best recommended DVD ripper software is MacTheRipper, MacTheRipper is a DVD extractor which offers a lot of functions. It is even supposed to be able to extract a DVD with tracks damaged.

Fairmount is a small freeware application packaged in the program DVDRemaster for DVD rippinmg. I found Fairmount is therefore an alternative to the famous MacTheRipper so often recommended on the most of forum sites. For windows Fairmount is a companion to VLC Media Player. It uses VLC to mount encrypted DVDs as encrypted disk images. This application is decodes your DVDs instantly so you can access them from any application. To operate you need VLC Media Player as the only thing it does is redirect the data to VLC Media Player for the latter to handle the decryption.