Thread: Desktop window manager freezing with the black screen

Desktop window manager freezing with the black screen

I have been facing this problem from quite sometime and I do not what solution to try here, so that’s why I have come here. So if possible if you could help me with the solutions then do reply in here. Well what has happened was whenever I try to run any application and whenever I star t it I get a black screen for some time and then again it resumes back. Now whenever I try to pass any command I get another black screen and this happens for another 5-6 seconds. This happens every time. I don’t know what is the exact source of problem here. Of any of you all could help m with the solutions then do let me know about it.

Re: Desktop window manager freezing with the black screen

I would ask you to try with the AMD Catalyst drivers, do check for the latest drivers that you will easily get it from the internet. Many a times it happens that the people fail to realize the importance of the drivers in the system so that’s why they end up getting the same problem again and again. So as of now do try installing the driver in your system and see if it gets your problem solved. In case if it does not gets solved then do get back to me I will suggest you some other alternate solutions. So I hope you are clear with the suggestion.

Well let me inform you that I did try with the above solution and I have not tried this once but a couple of times. Then also it did not help me. I have tried looking for the updates in the Microsoft websites and have installed them accordingly. I have used the Catalyst 10.12 drivers for some time without any problem but this problem started recently. So any other alternate solution that you can give here then do let me know as early as possible. Since I am in the need of the solution.

I would advise you to run a microsoft windows troubleshooter application. I think this is the best option for you. I think that will be the perfect tool for you to let you know what is the exact source of the problem. In fact it is a very easy and a convenient tool to work with. So you can have a look at this particular tool and I am quite sure that it will definitely work out with you. So do have a look at the troubleshooter tool it will definitely help you fix the problem.

I think so having a talk with the Microsoft people would be a very simple solution for you, since they are very well versed with the problem and hence they would e easily able to give you some solution s on that topic. So that’s why it is best to ask them and report the problem and they will get back to you soon. I think this is a very command and a simple solution that you can try and you can expect a good reply from them. so do try this particular suggestion and let me know if this was able to solve your issue.

Ok, thanks for all the suggestions that you all have given here. I did have a look at all the suggestions and I personally think that none of them will help me much. Since i think the problem is with the drivers itself. I have tried using all the three drivers such as 10.10, 10.11, and 10.12. none of them are working fine in my system. so that’s what the problem that I want to report you here. So I hope you will have a more serious look on the case of my problem and accordingly suggest some good solutions for it.