Thread: Windows 7 resource monitor not working properly in intel core i7 2600k

Windows 7 resource monitor not working properly in intel core i7 2600k

Hey just want to inform you all that my windows 7 resource monitor is really coming up with some false information that is not at all true. Recently I did have a check at it and it showed that the system usage is quite high and the cpu temperature has become very high. This was the case when I had kept my system totally idle. One more that case that I would like to elaborate here is when the system was at the maximum load and when I opened the windows 7 resource monitor it showed that the system load was too low and also the system temperature was quite low. This was the totally different case in the cpu-z. so anyone who wants to add here something, then do let me know about it.

Re: Windows 7 resource monitor not working properly in intel core i7 2600k

It is a but obvious thing that whenever a new hardware comes you will have to update your software as well. So that’s what I am trying to speak here. Do look out for the different software’s that are available in the internet that will give you a precise information o the recording of the temperatures. One such I know is the realtemp 3.67. I think this is the best tool and you must have a look over this particular software and accordingly install it. it will give you an exact detail of the power consumption and also the temperatures marked. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

I would like to give you one more tool that I think is the best one in the market and I am quite sure that you will like it too. That product name is ThrottleStop 2.99.6. this tool is also becoming more popular among all the users. It will closely monitor and report what each thread of your CPU is running at. I think this tool will be very handy for you. Do get it downloaded it is easily available in the internet. I suppose this tool would be very beneficial for you. Do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Well, I did try with this solution and sadly I was not able to get any appropriate results with that. I had that in the system and when I ran it I could hardly see any difference in the performance of the resource monitor. So that suggestions did not really help me. if you can give me more suggestions on that topic then do let me know about it. I am expecting that you would be able to give more information on this topic so do kindly give me some more inputs on this topic.

According to me there must be some problem with the benchmarks test that you have taken. I really don’t think so the above software’s that are mentioned will display you wrong information about the particular product. So according to me you must try and a look out for the different software that are available and will give you the perfect benchmark results. You can have a look at the wprime website may be you will be getting some information there too. So do try it and let me know if you have installed it.

Disabling all the power savings and also the power settings in the bios and also f the widows 7 does help. So that is what I have to say here. In fact setting the Windows 7 power profile to high performance does keep the CPU frequency from dipping below 80%. So I hope you have understood the basic steps that I am trying to say here. So do consider my steps and it will help you save the power which is consumed by the cpu. So do try it will definitely help you.

Hey thanks for all the information that you have given here. I think I I will not be able to get any perfect solution out of it. I did try with all of your methods and lets see if the benchmarking method helps me or not. I will surely be looking at the benchmarking software that you have suggested and see if it helps or not. If it helps then it would be great for me. so that’s what I have to say here. Anyways thanks for all the suggestions.