Thread: Is Xilisoft audio converter a good audio conversion application

Is Xilisoft audio converter a good audio conversion application

I have just started with audio and video editing and so I want to be fully equipped with softwares and all the converters that I would require in the course of my editing studies. Basically I make use of “Total video converters” which helps me converting videos directly into mp3, but I would like to about some of the audio converters like the Xilisoft audio converter. So I would like your suggestions.

Re: Is Xilisoft audio converter a good audio conversion application

I make use of the Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro as it is the best application for audio conversion. Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro offers the most comprehensive solutions for music fans. It easily converts between different audio formats including audio from popular HD and general video formats, rip CDs, music files and burn music CD from audio or video files. It allows you to add and adjust audio effects. I have really found this application handy and would recommend you to use the same.

The Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro is truly amazing where you can output format files on a single track at once, clip audio segments, and even split tracks, and make adjustments to the output parameters. It offers great quality audio conversion, and is very reliable for CD ripping and burning CDs. You can even use the options like fade in, fade out, normalize bandpass, chorus and flanger so as to enhance your music track.

The Xilisoft Audio Converter Pro is an astonishing application and some of its key features are as follows :
    # You can apply effects including fade-in,-out, normalize volume fade, bandpass, Chorus, Flanger, Echo and speed, to the audio files for output.
    # You can extract audio segments of clipping.
    # It is possible to change the audio-profile parameters for output customization, ID3 Tag Info Edit your audio tracks.
    # This application supports multiple CPU cores, threading and batch-process multi-speed and simplifies the conversion, including ripping and burning.
    # It offers options to automatically exit the application shut down, hibernate, stand-by system, or do nothing after the conversion, ripping or burning to avoid waiting at the computer.