Thread: Computer unable to share the correct media library with the TV

Computer unable to share the correct media library with the TV

After reading the title I think you are pretty clear with my question. I have connected my system to the network. While In the network sharing the tv can see the system connected to it. My system does not shows the media library in the network. Why is this happening however one such strange case that I would like to share here is that my sister when connected to the same network. The tv does detects the media library from the system. so why is this happening? If anyone has any help for me then do let me know about it.

Re: Computer unable to share the correct media library with the TV

Well let me help you with this one. What you will have to do is go to the start menu and the select the music and option. After having done that you will have to add the locations that you want it to be added in the locations. One more suggestions that I would like to give you here is that if you are logged in as administrator then you will get the play to option and hence you will easily get the option to add the shared libraries in the tv. So that’s what you will have to do here. I think after trying this method you will be able to get the desired solution.

I did tried with all the above suggestions that you all have given here. I think the most simplest option f them was this one. I did try it and let me inform you that it really did not help me much. So any other alternate solution that you can give here then do let me know about it. After having tried this method I am still not able to find any media libraries in the computer. I also did have a look at the other websites as well but sadly then did not have any other solution for me. I am expecting some good solutions from you all. So do reply as early as possible.

This option must surely work out for you. So for that what you will have to do is firstly is that disable all the other media file sharing options in the network that will help. After having done that you will have to restart he system and after that start with the login as the administrator then try re sharing all the media files from the system. that will definitely be a much help for you. Do try it that suggestion it really worked out for me. so do try than and let me know if that works or not.