Thread: All internet TV shows showing error message of video not available in windows media center

All internet TV shows showing error message of video not available in windows media center

Whenever I am trying to play any tv shows In the internet I do get an error message only and it says that I will not be able to play any video in it. at first I thought that there must be some problem with the video itself then I realized that for the every tv shows I get an error saying that the video is not available. I don’t know what can be the problem behind it? So anyone of you who could help me with the solutions then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: All internet TV shows showing error message of video not available in windows media center

Firstly check if the firewall of your system is interfering in this process. These days firewall are very advanced and can tend to do such thing. So that’s why it is always advisable to always have a check whether firewall is not the main reason. If it is the main reason then do try turning it off for sometime. And then check whether the videos are able to be played In the media center. So according to me the first and the foremost basic step here would be to have a check of the firewall. So do try it and let me know if you are able to get any solution.

Re: All internet TV shows showing error message of video not available in windows media center

I am giving you some steps below do try it nd let me know if you are able to get some solutions in it. so first what you have to do is
    1) In the start menu go and type the regedit option. Once you have written it then go to toeh following location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE, Microsoft, Windows, CurrentVersion, Media Center
    2) Under that you will get the option of program guide. Inside the program guide there will be many country codes given. Check if the proper country code is given or not. If it is given then try running the below code
    3) start /wait %windir%\ehome\mcupdate –uf. After running this command you will be able to get all the videos running. So I hope you are clear with all the suggestions.

These problem can also arise if you do not have a proper internet connection. If the speed of your internet is slow then you will not be able to view the videos that you are getting to see. So for once do confirm from the isp that if the internet connection is proper or not. Also check if your adobe flash player is perfect or not. If the flash player is properly updated then these kind of problem will not exist. So do try with the suggestion and let me know if that works or not.

Are you talking about the cbs channels? Well some days ago there was some issues with the cbs channel. The videos were not working properly of the cbs channels. So if you are facing some problem with the cbs channels then let me tell you to wait for sometime and let the issue gets solved on its own. So this is what I can tell yo as of now. If that is not the case then do try with the above suggestions that I have given you here it will definitely be of great help for you.