Thread: HD MPEG4 video converter for PC

HD MPEG4 video converter for PC

I have captured footage using my camcorder in the form of HD video. I then I place these files on my computer and the format of the file was mpeg4. The problem is my computer didn’t play that file at all. I have used many of the popular video players but all of them failed. I then converted files using Oxelon converter with different format but it couldn’t worked at all. Therefore right now I am looking for any suggestion for either play these HD mpeg4 videos on my computer or convert them to a acceptable format without the lack in quality.

Re: HD MPEG4 video converter for PC

I think that you must not convert those videos which you have capture from the camcorder at all otherwise you will really going to lose the video quality and it also such a waste of time. What you need to do is, just try searching the appropriate video codec in support of this. However I robustly suggest you to install FFDSHOW as the codec fraction plus MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC intended for the playback division. Give it a try and I hope that it will work for you.

Xilisoft HD Video Converter is equipped with the latest conversion technology of HD video (high definition) which can convert, both between HD video as well as convert HD video to SD video (standard definition). The HD Converter supports most HD video formats like AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MPEG-2 (ts), MKV, DivX, WMV HD, MPEG4 and QuickTime. Moreover, these HD Converter convert videos between, such as AVI to HD, HD video in MPEG, AVI to MKV. Furthermore, extracting audio from video and convert between audio can be realized. The HD Converter can as well confine images from dissimilar videos. The HD Converter offers a variety of settings, such as adjusting the size and split the file. Now enjoy your HD movies with the Xilisoft Video Converter!

Ultra MPEG-4 Converter is a professional converter which can convert any video you want using the codec defined in H.264 or MPEG-4 Advanced Video Codec (AVC). It also incorporates the typical video editing tools such as join or separate files. The H.264/MPEG-4 AVC standard defines a video codec that ensures a high compression making it ideal for any portable device, which requires a small file size, mobile phones, MP4 players, iPod, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket PC, etc. Ultra MPEG-4 Converter convert gets a surprisingly fast, getting a high quality. It supports large number of files.

ImTOO HD Video Converter is a professional HD converter and HD encoders, the videos in super high resolution quickly converted. In addition, it can convert audio and video images generated from images such as JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP videos. ImTOO HD Video Converter is quality software that offers you a number of video conversion tools. It supports converting video and high-definition video (720p, 1080p), including HD AVI, HD H.264/AVC, AVCHD (. Mts. M2ts), HD Quick Time, HD MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-4 HD TS, HD WMV, etc.

4Media Video Converter designed for Mac is the perfect video converting program or application intended for Mac users to translate among an assorted selection or standard video formats counting AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, as well as HD formats similar to MPEG2-TS, AVCHD, MKV. Furthermore this Mac Video Converter allows you to take out audio from videos and afterward convert audio formats from one to an additional. This completely incorporated converter permits you to transform videos as well as images to generate videos. This Converter makes it probable to sight simply about whichever format file on multimedia device. Batch file processing and multithreading are as well backed providing unparalleled multi-file translation speed.