Thread: "Media Player Classic" gets stuck with the mkv

"Media Player Classic" gets stuck with the mkv

Hello friends I have got some kind of a weird problem with the Media Player Classic as I have come to know that whenever I open the mkv file that has all the music and the video file I get this Media Player Classic to get stuck at the very beginning and so I would want to know that how can make this mkv work with the Media Player Classic of mine. I get the divx to open with this media player perfectly but the problem only arises when I try to open the mkv file so can someone help me to know that how can I make this thing possible as well.

Re: "Media Player Classic" gets stuck with the mkv

Dude can you help me in telling what exactly is the configuration of your system that is which bit version along with the operating system that you are having. The reason why I am asking you is that you will have to get the same bit version of the Matroska_Pack installed on the system along with the Media Player so that all of them can get access to the same and have all the necessary codecs to get the thing run perfectly. So make sure that you have got all the necessary specification that is necessary and then move forward with the opening of the mkv file.

Instead of using the Media Player Classic why don’t you make use of the BSPlayer as I have come to know that this BS player have got support for all the software movie and media player and can run almost all popular video and audio media file types, containers and formats such as DivX, Xvid, avi, mpg, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, mpeg-4 and the mkv that you desperately want. So try downloading the same and install it in the system and you will surely get to access each and every container with it.

Hey what I think that the Windows Media Player Classic will not support the Matroska_Pack that is the mkv container file as there is a huge difference with the codecs of both the file and the player that you would want to use it with the same. So I think that you will have to probably use some different kind of a media player probably the VLC player as I think that the mkv will surely go along nicely with the all the containers including the mkv or the divx.

Hey friends thanks for all the quick suggestion that you have provided to me but none of the suggestion helped me out to solve the problem. I used the VLC player to open the divx as well the mkv, but with this although the divx got opened successfully and when I tried opening the mkv I just got a blue screen instead of any other thing. Also with the BS Player the divx worked pretty fine but as soon as tried opening the mkv file the operation got hanged at the very beginning and nothing came next, so can now any on help me to suggest what the real problem is.

Hey have you reinstalled the .mkv file that has got each and every other sound as well as a video file that you would want to open, every time criticizing the video player will not prove beneficial for you, so what I can suggest that instead of trying out the different media players you should try out reinstalling the mkv file and then see if can get the file to be open with any of the media players, I hope that you can get this thing to be solved with the creation of the new .mkv file.

Hey even after the reinstallation of the .mkv file the problem still persists than what I can tell you is that you can get the k-lite codec pack completely new version installed onto the system of your and then try opening the same .mkv file with it. K-Lite Codec Pack 5.70 Full, Corporate, Standard, Basic, in my opinion the best package of codecs. With this package it is possible to see almost everything except the movies. Rm (RealMedia or) and. Mov (Quick Time format). He has the codecs needed to view movies in various formats. The Matroska_Pack that is the .mkv is surely going to get open with this player easily.