Thread: How to setup160-180 songs on a cd?

How to setup160-180 songs on a cd?

Hello friends since I own a car and most of the time I have to travel in the car at various since it is a part of my business so to get some entertainment I would always listen to the songs through the CD player that I have got installed in my car. But the problem is I don’t like listening the songs again and again and so I would like to burn a CD I which I can get around 160 to 180 songs so that I can get to listen almost all the different types of songs during my journey, but one thing that I would want is to develop a audio CD as I only have a Audio player inside my car. Now I know that setting up 150 audio songs is really very silly question, but then again if it is possible then please I request you to reply me the same.

Re: How to setup160-180 songs on a cd?

Well this is surely a awful question that you are asking as there is no ay through which you can get the CD to have around 150 audio songs, if it is were to have MP3 songs than I think that that would have been possible, but I don’t think so that there is any way as such so as to get the 150 songs installed on your CD, so I think that you will have to develop 4 to 6 Audio CDs in order to get the 150 audio songs that you desperately want.

Hey what I can suggest is that if you can make use of a Imgburn software instead of a normal Nero to burn the CD then I think with this you can convert the audio files into some other files that will become smaller in size and will even run of the audio player of yours enabling to have 150 songs in a CD. ImgBurn is specially developed to allow you to burn any type of CD or DVD images, erase rewritable or reformat your files. Regarding the images with support for dual-layer DVDs, the application proposes to calculate the change point layer to make the optimum burn. So try this and see if it can help, since I haven’t done this thing before so I cannot give you the exact details.

Hey what I believe is that if you make use of the normal Nero software to burn that CD then the Nero will help in developing some kind of a Audio CD that will only have the standard audio file in it that can take file sizes in Mbs which will not even allow the CD to have more than 20 songs so what I would suggest you is that you must make use of the DBurnerXP to create a Data Disc. The Nero will be only converting to standard CD audio, then burning. Also this is more easy to as compared to the Nero where the burn procedure is very complicated

Guys I have tried out all the options and then also I found that I was not able to get the audio music file to be uploaded in one CD, I have tried out the option of both the application that you all have mentioned in the above post but then also I am not able to more than 50 songs burn in one CD, is there any other sort of way so as to get a bit more songs burned in a single CD as I would be in more better position to enjoy the songs, so please do reply.

Hey if the audio player that you have got in your CD is having the support for the .wma audio files then I think that you will surely be able to get around 150 songs in a single CD. To do this what I would suggest is that you download the Alive Media Converter and convert all the audio files that you would want in a CD to the wma files and then using any of the burner you can get the CD to burn with all the files that you have uploaded of yours, so I think that with this you will certainly get the chance to get almost 150 songs in a single CD.

Guys I have got this CDBurner V4.2.5.1541 for XP to run properly. Installation works, but my burner LG BD-H20 BlueRay burner is not recognized. On Windows Vista 64-bit SP2, the device was detected with exactly the same version of CDBurnerXP and it worked perfectly. Also, the compatibility mode did not move the device to work. Another Freeware recognized the device perfectly, but what I like personally. Can anyone suggest me how can I get this burner to run on Windows 7 64 bit version.

It depends on the program or the file that you would want to run since some programs also recognized my BlueRay burner in AHCI mode. As I have had the same problem before as well with the AHCI mode fault, so what can you do is that you can get the same option disabled in the BIOS, and once you get this thing enabled you can get the burner to work even with any operating system that you want.