Thread: Nero "Burning Process Failed" error

Nero "Burning Process Failed" error

Hello friends I have got some unusual error with the nero when the last time I tried burning the CD, this was the first time after almost a month that I had tried burning the CD and that is when yesterday I tried burning the CD I got an error saying that Burning Process Failed error. I have done nothing wrong with thee nero file at all for all these months and then also I was facing this error so can anyone help me suggest that what is the possibility of the fault and how should I rectify the fault.

Re: Nero "Burning Process Failed" error

One of the first things that you will have to look for is that you will have to install the Nero again, as I think that the problem would be in the Nero only. What I think that there could be a missing file from the Nero as you have not made it used for over a month and that is the reason why you are not getting the Nero to run again, mostly when the application does not give accurate results then the problem lies in the Nero application which you will have to reinstall.

Hey what I think that it could be possible that the CD that you are trying to burn might have some kind of a problem that is causing the error that is the that Burning Process Failed, so what I think that instead of putting the Nero as a main culprit and trying to reinstall the same what I would suggest that you should look to burn a different CD as that will take much less time than to reinstall the same and then see what happens, I believe that the nero will surely be working fine and that it could be the error of the CD only.

Guys I have tried burning a new CD altogether to see if I can come to know what is the problem but then also with the new CD I got the same error that I was getting before. I have even reinstalled the Nero applications multiple time but then also there was of no use and it was complete waste of time as again and again even if take a new or a old CD I am always getting the same error, can someone help me to know what is the problem and also please don’t suggest me to format the system as I do not want to loose any data.

The problem may occur after you install Nero and rebooted the computer with only a few cases and only with some recorders based on mechanical. It occurs in the following ways, the first is to boot Windows, or when using the PC, especially when you access the CD, I get an error system written in white on a blue background whose message said that there was a fatal error caused by the module SCSI1HLP . VXD. Also it could be possible of to boot Windows, or when using the PC, especially when accessing the CD blocks occur suddenly, without any error message. So try this out and then see if you can get the problem to solve.

Hey you might not be getting the Nero to reinstall completely form your system and that is why you are not getting the thing to run completely after you try reinstalling the same. To resolve this problem you must delete the file Scsi1hlp.vxd located in the C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM \ IOSUBSYS and restart the system. If you cannot start Windows, you boot up in safe mode, delete the file and restart Windows in Normal mode. So try this out and then move ahead with the installation of the nero file again o your system.

Guys I have got some kind of a weird problem with the Nero as well as I have got to know that the Adaptec DirectCD is still incompatible with Nero. I had brought this DirectCD that is developed from the Adaptec and would want to use it just to get to know how is this Drag to Drop system is used in the CD and that I have also heard that there was a w2ay through which we can even compress the data so as to install more and more data on the CD, so can some one help me to know that why the hell is that this CD is not going properly with the Nero.

The problems are different because DirectCD, generally unexpected errors could occur during the burn, Nero crash, malfunction, or system instability. There are two possible solutions:
    1) Install the patch to be downloaded from our website ( patch DirectCD 16.5 Kb) that allows you to comfortably use the software but not both simultaneously depending on the configuration selected by the boot manager that is configured by the patch.
    2) uninstall DirectCD and use FloppyCD . To uninstall DirectCD not enough automatic uninstall, but you need to do some tasks manually, so try this option out and see if you can get the CD to work with the Nero.

if your using windows 7 pro i think or ultimate use the burning software built in does a good job but takes alittle longer