Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Procedure to convert drm audio and video

Windows Software

Old 04-03-2011

Procedure to convert drm audio and video

I am confused as to how can I convert drm audio and video files. Few days back I was trying to convert the drm protected wmv to mp4 but could not do it. I have tried all possible ways to sneak out but was unsuccessful in doing it. And even if I went through the conversion I was unhappy with the quality of the video. I desire to move my videos on my Apple iPhone and so I really need to convert them as the files are protected. Is there a way I can convert these protected files.

Old 04-03-2011

Re: Procedure to convert drm audio and video

I would suggest you an application named MelodyCan. This application is like a universal converter and it provides supports for various popular audio formats like the WAV, MP3, WMA, etc. What is more important is that this application provides you with the tools so as to convert the DRM protected or non protected file formats. In addition the application even allows you to convert audio books, media player of any format, ?QuickTime Player? of any format, any format of ?Rhapsody? or ?RealPlayer? as well.
Old 04-03-2011

I have installed this application called MelodyCan and I have to say that it was very easy to install. Just to sum it up this application is a strong video converter with a good graphical user interface. The latest version is the MelodyCan 3.4.2. You can download the free trial of this application from its official site. Moreover this software is compatible with operating systems like the windows 95, windows 98, windows Me, windows2000 and XP along with some others.
Old 04-03-2011

I will suggest you the converter called ?Total Video Converter?. This is the most powerful application I have ever come across and have to say that in performance and feature wise this application is the best option. This converter provides support for almost all the audio and video file formats. Using this application you can convert and burn videos that can even work on your playstations and blu ray players. This application will definitely serve your purpose. So I will suggest you to try this converter.
Old 04-03-2011

I am using the ?Total video converter? since months and I have to say that it has no match. I totally rely on this application which I think is a universal converter. Some of its striking features are as follows :
A. It consists of a simple video editing tool which allows you to cut and merge videos.
B. Now you can easily convert videos into AVCHD format. This format is necessary in case you want to move your videos onto your Playstations or even a blu ray player.
C. It is possible to convert almost all types of videos to mobile videos.
D. You can even RIP the compact disc to all kind audios.
E. You can even try combining various video and audio files to a single video file.
F. Now it is easy to extract sound or video using this converter.
Old 05-03-2011

I am comfortable with the ?Any video converter?. This application is useful to those who have a computer or an Apple iPod or any other kind of windows based gadget. It is popular for its simplicity and and efficient conversion. I would even tell you that the Any video converter Professional is very easy to work on, and one of its feature which I like the most is the tool of Youtube download. This application provides you with a built in manual for your help. I think this application might help you convert the drm protected videos as it provides support for devices like the ?Xbox 360?, the ?Apple iPod?, the ?Sony Playstation?, etc.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,