Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Procedure to extract audio from .flv file

Windows Software

Old 04-03-2011

Procedure to extract audio from .flv file

Yesterday I had downloaded a video from the youtube web site. The video that I downloaded was in the FLV format. Now what I want to do is extract the audio from the video in WAV format so that I can use that audio file in one of my presentations. I just want to know as to how can I extract the audio files. Is there any kind of application using which I can do as I desire, I just want to your suggestions.

Old 04-03-2011

Re: Procedure to extract audio from .flv file

There is an application called the ?AoA Audio Extractor? which offers you a useful tool so that you can extract sound or audio from a particular file. What is most interesting is that you can even try to extract the background music going on in video files. This application is very versatile and you can extract the sound tracks from video files such as avi, mpeg, flv, mpg, mov, wmv, 3gp, mp4. This application allows you to save the sound or audio files that you extract from the videos in file formats like mp3, wav, and ac3. What I find exciting is that you can even try saving a chunk of the audio from the video file.
Old 04-03-2011

I have to say that the application called ?Avidemux? makes my work much easy. My friend just told me about this awesome software called Avidemux which is a very useful tool. For years I have tried many video editing softwares and I was bugged as I had to re ? encode the entire video. By using the Avidemux application now I don?t have to worry about the issue. This is a good option in case you want to extract the audio file from the video that you have.
Old 04-03-2011

Avidemux is an application that does more than just editing a file, as far as I know it has the ability to re encode diverse types of formats for instance the file formats like the mpeg 2 mpeg 4, etc. This application makes the work more easier and is very stable in its functions. Although, the application is not that ideal option, but it is amongst the best video editing software that I have tried until now. It is a very useful encoder and performance wise it is the ideal alternative.
Old 04-03-2011

If you are a busy bee and don?t want to waste time in converting the videos and then extracting the audio from it than I will suggest you to use an application called the ?VDownloader?. This application will save a lot of time and will do its work in minutes depending upon your internet connection. The VDownloader is an application which has the ability to download and side by side convert the videos from the websites meant for video sharing, for example ?YouTube?, ?DailyMotion?, ?Vimeo?, ?Break.com?, etc. This is a free software and is compatible on the windows platform.
Old 05-03-2011

There is an application called the ?Video Snapshot Wizard? which is an easy to use application. Using this application you can capture a part of a particular video. You can save the file in a variety of formats like the avi, flv, asf, mov, rm, rmvb, wmv, mkv, vob, mpg, mpeg, etc. After capturing the part of the video you can use a convertor convert it into a wav file format. So in this way you don?t have to extract the audio file instead you directly convert the video file into the audio file.
Old 05-03-2011

I am a video editor and I will tell you an method of extracting the audio file from the video file in flv format that you have downloaded. First of all you will have to convert the flv video file into an video avi format. Now import this avi video file into a software like Adobe Premiere or you can even use Adobe After effects. After you import the file export the file or in other words save the file in the file format that you desire. You can save a file in wav format using these softwares.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,