Thread: How do I combine MP3 to AVI FILES?

How do I combine MP3 to AVI FILES?

I am capable to fruitfully convert .VOB to .AVI but I get 2 files. I get the WAV file and I get AVI file. I establish that the WAV files are sometimes pretty huge, so I converted them to MP3 (I am trying to turn a 120 meg WAV into 6 meg mp3)I am capable to join the WAV and AVI files without trouble apart from this builds my very big video even larger. If anyone know the problem so please tell me the solution it better for me. I am very thankful of them.

Re: How do I combine MP3 to AVI FILES?

You have to open the video in virtualdub. Configure the Video as Direct Stream Copy and underneath the Audio tab, select Full Processing Mode, push on WAV audio... and select your wave file. From there you can physically select your compressor interleaving options and volume modification. A simple thing to do is what you have accurately done, do the similar thing as over but select direct stream copy for the audio tab. virtualdub through altering the .mp3 addition of your audio track into .WAV. Then, save as AVI. But I have not pertionallty tried it.

I immediately downloaded Nandub but it is a .RAR file. I don’t know the procedure to open it so how I can open this, how can I use it?Also among virtualdub, I get a blank grey monitor at what time I run it only my workstation. If I use the preview, that explains my video, and it consuming a time to video play and irregular and looks not anything. So at what time I play it using other media players so for that what I have to do. If you have any idea for it so please provide me.

I thing you have to use” Winrar” or “Powerdesk “to open RAR files. This arrangement is very much like the packed together format zip. 'Un-RAR the files keen on a folder of your selection and open “Nandub” as you would” Virtualdub”. Presumptuous you have got your video done (you can open it, in media player and observe the image), and the MP3 track arranged individually (you are trying to join them, are not you?), you require not fret about choppy preview. Just write reverse here about the outcome.