Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to convert .AJP

Windows Software

Old 04-03-2011

How to convert .AJP

One of my cousin brother has been very badly flattened up (complete face devastated on one side by repetitive kicking to the face). And I have this all on Closed-circuit television but the Closed-circuit television records in AJP pattern and the police are not able to see its view that’s why I require to convert it to anything besides MPEG4 AVI anything if you have suggestion for this so, please provide me because my brother is having reconstruction on just after some day. And I don’t have more time so; please give me your suggestion as soon as possible.

Old 04-03-2011

Re: How to convert .AJP

Before some week I faced one accident on the side of road at the festival time so there also Closed-circuit television was present and I catch all this from this CCTV and I had same issue. I discussed about this to my one of the best friend and he told me AJP is approximately for all time used for an ?Anfy Applet Generator Saved File? and not as a records format -- as a minimum not so far.
If you believe that the JPEGs are in the file, then maybe you are able to get them out using Bitmap rip. I have only that much of knowledge about this. I hope it will help you.
Old 04-03-2011

I am just new for this forum, if you could help me how to back up a DVD karaoke Disk.I bought a HDT karaoke, I tried to make back up of the disk but when I check it on my PC it does not show any file but it shows the 4gig used. How do I copy it? I tried DVD shrink and only the background that I could back up and not including the audio. I know that the audio is MIDI files but it is hidden.Hope you could help me.Thanks a lot & more power.
Old 04-03-2011

You can download the Ajp player from any official site and you get many solutions from any official site. I think I tell you , you want to convert in avi then say yes when you have it in avi once then you can able to can able to Download DVD flick. Once you have it load it up and browse to your avi file then choose make DVD this will create your audio file and video file folders and if you have a blank DVD in your drive. Then it will automatically burn it to disk. I hope this will help you to come out from you problem.
Old 04-03-2011

I read your problem on this forum, and I have sympathy with you but I don?t have any technical knowledge too much but I would like to suggest you that you have to go any shop which is related IT I thing they are shopkeeper and they have knowledge about many product so I think they have better idea also if any product available in the market like any converter so you get quick relief. Only remember that don?t go any new shop. Or you can call to any service provider if anyone available their so definitely they solve your problem personally.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,