Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is IMEA Studio and how it works

Windows Software

Old 04-03-2011

What is IMEA Studio and how it works

I am a professional DJ and I have recently heard about the IMEA Studio from one of my friend. Still I didn't got that how this works and what are the possibilities by using this software. Can you guys give me some information about the IMEA Studio so that I can decide that I should buy this software or not. If yes then why, I meant to say what are the benefits to use this software? I am running a Windows 7 on my acer laptop.

Old 04-03-2011

Re: What is IMEA Studio and how it works

IMEA Studio is a music studio that lets you create a different types of music by using itself. There are two trial versions available on its official website as IMEA Drum Creator and IMEA Sequencer. You can try both of them by downloading the trial version. What important is how much you know about the music as for creating the music, You must be having knowledge about the same. This software would be able to create almost all the types of music.
Old 04-03-2011

Probably this software would be much helpful for you as it lets you create the music live. DJ's are known for creating the new music stuff all the time in front of crowd. Only you need to know is how to use this software. If you are a professional DJ then you must be having knowledge about the music files and its creation. Once you go through whole software then it won't be much hard for you to create new music. This software can create almost all the kind of music such as House, Electro, Techno, Progressive...
Old 04-03-2011

Although this software is good but I have several views that I share with you guys as I have used this software. You guys can judge from it that how this software works and what are the possibilities into it.
  • The number of runways is not restricted, it is the resources of the PC that limits the number of tracks.
  • The sequencer controls all VST-compatible plugins. To control loops. Mp3 or wav., One can use the plugin IMEA Sampler that comes with the sequencer. When you assign a sampler with a track, you can control up to 16 different loops / track.
  • For the Mac, I'm still not quite comfortable, I just developed my first cutting software for a studio. I intend to improve my skills and develop the sequencer for Mac, but will not for now.
Old 05-03-2011

It is a sequencer only teacher who does not receive MIDI commands other than those corresponding to the keyboard controller ... The parameters of the plugins are not controllable by the external MIDI. By cons, each instrument has a panel in which we can move 2D objects which can be assigned to multi-plugin parameters, mixing, effects, and perform interpolation simultaneously on all these parameters. These objects that I called rings are designed to be controlled by MIDI learn in a future software update.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,