Thread: Trouble with Adobe Flash in Win XP

Trouble with Adobe Flash in Win XP

Few days back I had a virus in my computer, but I had done a complete scan and after which everything was working just fine. But suddenly today when I tried loading youtube page it prompted me that I need to upgrade my adobe flash player to watch videos. I am completely blank and have no idea as to how should I proceed further and would require your assistance, so if you can please suggest me a way to solve this issue.

Re: Trouble with Adobe Flash in Win XP

Your problem must be because of an old version of Adobe flash player. Now a days there are certain sites where videos require a new version of Adobe flash player. So I would suggest you a simple and easy way to solve the problem. First you should go to the control panel application in your computer and uninstall the current Adobe flash player that you are using. Restart the computer and now try installing a new fresh application of Adobe flash player.

If you are using the Internet Explorer browser then I would suggest you some few steps so that you can easily view the videos on youtube :
    A. First “enable” the add on of flash player in your internet explorer.
    B. Now in the Browser go to the “tools” menu and select the option of “manage add ons”.
    C. Now in the list of add ons you are suppose to choose “shockwave flash object”.
    D. Enable the status and close the window.
    E. Now you can restart the computer and see whether the problem has been solved.

If you don’t have a fresh version of Adobe flash player you can find it on the internet. All you are supposed to do is go to Google site and make search for Adobe Flash Player 10 which is the most common used version of Adobe Flash player now a days. You will get plenty of links on the Google site from where you can download the application and then install it onto your computer. But while downloading the application you must always be cautious about the pop ups, if you get any just try to avoid that link as there may be chances of your computer to be infected.

You can even try downloading the fresh copy of the Adobe Flash Player 10 by searching for their torrents. Get the relevant torrent for that application and download the torrent and you will get the application. But you should only go for the torrents if you are aware of it or you may end up getting malware on your machine. Always remember to restart the computer after you install the application. I hope that you are able to solve the issue.

To install the Adobe Flash Player following are the steps through which you easily download the Adobe Flash Player application :
    A. To install the Adobe Flash Player you may need admin rights of your computer.
    B. You should close all the current applications you are working on.
    C. When you get a prompt of cannot play videos need a new version of flash player they even provide you with a download link of the new Adobe Flash Player application.
    D. All you have to do is click on the download link and it will automatically download and install Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
    E. According to the security settings used, it can bring up a dialog box with a security alert. Click Install to install the ActiveX control.