Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Most efficient program for finding out associated email address

Windows Software

Old 03-03-2011

Most efficient program for finding out associated email address

The company that I work with recently purchased a list of company names, addresses, city, state, zip, and phone numbers of potentially interested clients for our services. I have an excel spreadsheet that looks like this:

And I am responsible for finding the associated email address for that clinic.
This seems like a simple task, but I have 33,000 of them to find in one week. If anyone knows the simplest way to go about this, whether it is a program or a macro I could make, I would greatly appreciate any help.

Old 04-03-2011

Re: Most efficient program for finding out associated email address

You could try to copy and paste the following codes that is given below in the macro window (alt F11) for finding out email address and check whether it works out for you or not:

Code:
Sub query()
x = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
For a = 1 To x
Cells(a, 3) = "www.website.com/searchabc123etc=" & Cells(a, 1) & "+" & Cells(a, 2)
Next a
End Sub
After that, you just need to run the macro and it will make custom URL's. Hope that helps.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,