Thread: Beta version of adobe flash player giving error

Beta version of adobe flash player giving error

IN my organization, I mostly work on Adobe flash player for most of the time. I had the automatic update of the software on, Because of this a new version of Adobe player got installed on my computer. This was a beta version and it had a lot of mistakes that ruined my whole setup of the computers that had the latest version. The version which was recently updated was version 10.1, but the problem was whenever the record was scan for some error it shows that all the error was incorrect. I contacted the tech support people and they noted the problem and they told that they will solve the issue till then you can download the previous version or the latest version 10.2 of adobe player. The issue is, if the previous version was having problem then the new one will it be safer. I have never gone to any section in the mail, like junk mail or spam because of the fear that it will potentially harm the PC. So how can I overcome the problem of checking the mail in my account?

Re: Beta version of adobe flash player giving error

Since you have given the tech support people the problem you were facing, it is highly possible that they will consider it and try to resolve the issue you were facing. But I do not know till when it is going to be solved. So go for downloading the latest version that is available by searching for the update that is present in the official site. IT is safer to do that because if you download the older version you will be not being getting the latest features and it will be prompt you to download the latest version. Since you must be having a licensed version of antivirus, you can also go for the fully internet security package that help you to surf the internet in a secure manner.

Try reinstalling the player by removing from Add/Remove Programs and downloading and installing the new one. This will help you to remove all the files that were present in your which was corrupted as per my knowledge. There are various antivirus in the market that provide with Optimum solution for surfing on the internet. Also you can prevent the entry of the virus by taking precautions, like not opening the site which you are not aware of or the mails that you think is the spam. Sometime it may be possible that the spam mail may be front of you by overcoming all the safety measures. Also check the bit version that your browser is supporting, because the internet explorer consist of 32 and 64 bit version. So you must know which version you are working with and download the appropriate version only.

Hi friend, I went through your problem and you are really very afraid of your data and the PC. There is some time some problem in the usage any beta version product. Beta version are the products that are recently been released, with a latest version but there are some loop hole that the hackers try to use as a way to enter to your system and gain all the information and the data that is present. So you can go on the official site of adobe and see the latest version that is not the beta version and download it. Also keep your security setting always high when you are downloading anything from the site.

Adobe player comes in two formats that are in 32 and 64 but the 32 bit is compatible with 64 bit also. You can search on the net for the various antivirus that is present and providing all the essential features that you require and suit you’re following features. Virus are something that can come from anywhere in to your computer you try your level best to stop it but it is always present. The only think you can do is to increase all your security updates that are present on the computer. Did you tried to surf on internet to find the ways to increase the security. One way to do that is to increase the Firewall setting on the computer.