Thread: Unable to install Creative Suite 5 master Collection

Unable to install Creative Suite 5 master Collection

Good Morning to all my friends I having a bit trouble with installing the Adobe Creative Suite 5 master Collection on my system and I have heard that this forum does provide the needed solutions so as to get the work done perfectly and that’s the reason why I have chosen this forum for my query to get solved. Although I was successfully able to download the trial version of the software but when I went installing the same when the installation reach 30% there was a instant shut down of my system and there were remarkable error log of 12 fatal errors, 144 errors and 135 warnings. I have tried out many times by downloading and installing the same but again when the installation reaches to about 30% this error occurs, so can someone help me to know what is the problem and how can it be solved.

Re: Unable to install Creative Suite 5 master Collection

Hey dear I would want to know that are downloading the beta that is the trial version or are you downloading the complete version of the Adobe Creative Suite 5 master Collection. If you are really looking for some new version of the software and hence looking for the bets version of the same software that I would want to inform you that the trial version of the software is not yet proper and there are some bugs in the software which still needs to be addressed, so till then you will have to make use of the previous old and complete version of the software, I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.

Dude I would want to know some of the facts of your system that is what exactly is the configuration of your system, this Adobe Creative Suite 5 master Collection really requires a hell lot of additional CPU usage as well and that is why I think that the memory, speed and also the operating system that you are using becomes a important factor for making and installing this software successfully, what I think is that you should first let me know all these facts and from where are you downloading the software maybe then I think that I will be able to give you a clear indication of the problem that you are having.

Hey guys I have been downloading the beta version of the latest release of the software from the very old downloading site, through which each and every one downloads the applications and the software free of costs. Also, regarding the beta version not living up to the expectation is concerned, there are many of my friends who have been using the same software for quite a long time on their system without any kind of problem as such. Also, I am Windows 7 64 bit version operating system, quad core 3,23 GHZ, 5 GB RAM, 2* 1024 MB ATI HD5770 graphics cards, which I think would beneficial for running any kind of software. So what do you all now think what is the problem.

Hey try this approach and see if you are able to get this software install on the system of yours, For this first you have to run your system by logging as an administrator for this you will have to follow these steps.
    1. Go to Start, right-click Computer, and select Manage.
    2. Now got to Local Users and Groups, and select the Users list.
    3. Right-click Administrator and go to Properties.
    4. Uncheck Account and Disabled and click OK.
    4. Now click on Log off or Switch Users; then log on as administrator
    5. Change a Password by clicking on Ctrl+Alt+Del .
    After this you will surely be able to get the software installed perfectly.

Guys I have tried installing the same software by logging in as an administrator and then also I was not able to get this software installed onto my system, I have tried various things apart from this as well and then also it was not worth installing the software. What I think is that there could be incompetency with the software not going perfectly hand in hand with the Windows 7 64 bit version operating system. So if this is the case then I think that there should be fundamentals develop to make this software run on the Windows 7 64 bit version as well in the future when the complete software gets rolled out.

The error that you all are getting with this software is shown up for a lot of users those who are having Windows 7 x64bit version operating system. On the whole, the system program cannot find the payloads that are the files that is essential to get it installed into the system. The setup is containing some kind of bug which only Adobe can fix it. Also even of you install the trial or the full version then also there could be some problem with the software. The equivalent problem occurs with AE CS5 and PPro CS5 and it it is of no use even if you install as a trial or an improve either. Until this kind of problems is reported to the Adobe I don’t think so that there could be any kind of changes to the software.