Thread: Windows phone 7 : Issue on Visual studio 2008

Windows phone 7 : Issue on Visual studio 2008

Hello friend,
    I am using a Windows 7 mobile phone, it’s all features with the operating system is very much impressed me. I installed the Visual Studio 2010express version application on the phone, which was working fine till the last few days, but from the few days it is not working in its all respective features. It gives me a error message while I tried to debug the problem, it flashes the error message eon the '\Windows\taskhost.exe'. I checked with run the command chkdsk also by the reinstall the Visual studio, it still not terminated. What should I do? Any suggestion will be appreciated…

Re: Windows 7 phone: Issue on Visual studio 2008

I read your complete post and think that the error message that you are looking will indicate about the deployment of the emulator. This issue is basically flashes on the game, and it debugs which it tried to launch the game. If it happening on the some other file or the process the check the deployment of the file by pressing the button Ctrl+F5, you can also try this by debug the problem without pressing the F5 button. If it fails then sure that there are some mistakes done with the configuration with the device.

Though you are using the Visual Studio 2010 express into your windows mobile, so the error message that you mentioned is only happened regarding the visual studio. To overcome from the problem I know one solution go through that one, it will definite help you. first you go to the Tool Menu, check setting for the error, make sure that the deployment for the file is enable, if you will found there that is disable then make it enable. After if it still happens, then change the expert setting under the configuration window, I think that the error is occurring for the drop down of the configuration and that will only overcome by release the drop down. I suggest you to install the Visual Studio 2010Ulitimate version, there the configuration is appear in the default view. You can try this one in the Visual Studio 2008 application, by going to the Configuration manager. Verify the deployment of the file(Visual Studio 2010) that you are going to access in your windows mobile.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The problem that you mentioned in your post is might be for the running the zip file or any other compressed file on the windows mobile. So if you are trying o terminate the program from the zip file, I recommend you to run the program from the original file with the original format. Or you can also run this by unzip the file on a directory into a specified drive and then try to run the program. The Visual Studio some make this problem for the original file format, it happens in both of the windows mobile and the machine. Also I think there is another possibility the file that you tried to access in might be in the deep directory of the drive hierarchy. Visual studio is installed in the bin directory of the installation folder, the path of the file exceeds in the directory, so for that this issue might be occur. Move the location to somewhere in the root of the disk. If nay one of the problem is not happened, then I think that there should d be a hardware problem.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

There is simple solution that I know, too reduce the problem on the Visual studio, few days back I had the similar issue which I tried to access the Visual studio on my windows mobile, and one of my friend suggest m to fix the issue by the foll9owing process, and it works fine in my device. It is for the mini dump file of the visual studio. Start the visual studio, and then start another instance of the Visual studio in the mobile device. Click on the tool on the second instance of the Visual studio; go to the process of the application. In the list of the process locate the devenv.exe, click on it and select the process dialog box by closing the select dialog box of the window, for both operation click on OK button. Go to the Visual studio file which is crashed or making the problem in your windows mobile, click on the debug and save the Mini dump file of the Visual Studio.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I suggest you to reinstall the visual studio application with the update version with the package, the visual studio is comes wit the package which contains the necessary utility for the installation of the visual studio 2010 or the later versions. i had the similar issue with my windows mobile where that i reinstall the software and with all the application those are comes with the package, like the server , the dump file and the installer package, the .NET framework is also works on the application. After the re-installation of all the topics the problem regarding the Visual Studio 2010 overcome. Along with that the driver of the device which is also useful for the Visual Studio 2010 or the upgrade version, re-integrate them or update them with the system requirement for the installation of the application.

Re: Windows phone 7 : Issue on Visual studio 2008

I want to practics to design programs but using my Nokia 5230Xpressmusic

Re: Windows phone 7 : Issue on Visual studio 2008

There is some software available on internet that can help you to design programs for that. Other than this, you can also check this guide and see if that can help you or not. There are many softwares that can be used to create the application for the Symbian operating system and I hope that you will get one for you easily.