Thread: Unable to get Inbox in outlook 2010

Unable to get Inbox in outlook 2010

Friends, I installed Outlook 2010 on my computer. My computer is running Windows XP on it. My problem is that when I start Outlook 2010, then gives me the error message regarding this and, says it is not able to find the avgxch32.dll and there in there inbox. This is not the case earlier was. But when I formatted my computer and install Windows XP again then this sample of these problems. Please tell me why this is happening to me and is there any way out of trouble. Please help, I need quick answers on this subject thanks.

Re: Unable to get Inbox in outlook 2010

I think over here that there may be some trouble along with the registration of the components of your computer and that is why you are getting problems like this. There is a way by which we can solve the problem. You have to use the software registry repair. So the search for the configuration of the Internet and implement it on your computer. This will fix all the corrupted registry of your computer. I'm not saying this will solve the issue of likely safe, but they are still there that the issue will be resolved. I wish this will help.

I think you have to install the Norton security software on your computer. I say this because I also had the same problem when you have Norton security software installed on my computer. Norton is possible that the blends that are using the Exchange server and that is why you are trying to protect some things that are not there. So you can try temporarily disabling your antivirus and then open Outlook again. If the problem is caused by Norton antivirus, you do not have the problem after doing this. So just give it a try and check the results.

You should check for hidden files and folders are visible or not. They should be established at the point of view. If you do, then you have to open the Windows browser and select Tools from the menu bar and select the Folder option from there. This will open a new window with many tabs. Select the View tab. You will be one of the buttons on the radio as "View hidden files and folders." You have to select this button and then click Apply and OK. This will apply the settings and after that you will be able to open it without any problem.

I think over here that it is happening because of the issue in to the outlook that is installed on your computer. Some of the files those are missing or get damaged. And that is why you facing like this kind of issue. So my suggestion to you is you have to uninstall the currently installed Microsoft Office on your computer and after installing again. This time you should download the installation program and install Internet fresh in the new configuration. This is because if there is any problem with the configuration file then you will get the issue again. So to avoid this problem, you should have to install it from a fresh copy of the installation.