Thread: Cannot open Windows Live mail

Cannot open Windows Live mail

Hi all, this is the first time I am using the Windows Live mail. Earlier, I was using the Windows mail with Vista. My problem is that whenever I try to open the Windows Live mail then it shows me the message that says: “cannot initialize Windows Live mail”. This happens every time when I try to do that. I am not able to get that what is the problem with this and how can this be solved. Is there anyone else who is having the same problem or knows that how this can be solved then please let me know about that? I will be thankful for all the replies on this.

Re: Cannot open Windows Live mail

Does it showing you some code with the error message? I am asking this to you because if that is showing you any error code then every code is having some meaning of it. So if you want to get the meaning of the code then you can simply click here and you will get the list of error code that it produces along with the meaning of that. I know that this is not the solution for your question but you will get the idea that what is the problem with it and accordingly you can move on to the solution.

It is possible that there is some other application running in your computer and that is not allowing the Windows Live Mail to open. If you want to check that then just press Alt + ctrl + Del and this will open the task manager for you. Click on the process tab and of you find that there is any application running which is not needed then you can end that process. After doing that, you can again try to use that and see if that is showing you the same issue again.

There might be some problem with the browser that you are using. If you want to confirm that then you can try to use some other browser and see if that is showing you the same thing. There are many browsers available on internet that you can use. My suggestion to you is to make use of the Firefox or Opera and this can resolve the problem. I am recommending you this because these are the browsers that are very famous nowadays. So just try that and see the result.

I think that this is the issue related to the virus in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. It may be interrupting the processing of the Windows Live Mail and so you are getting that message. Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer? If not then install a good antivirus in your computer and scan the entire system with that. Before scanning, make sure that you have updated the virus definition for that and then only start scanning. This is just to make sure that none of the virus is skipped from it. Clean all the infected file form the computer. If that cannot be cleaned then simply delete that but make sure that it is not the system file.