Thread: Steps to make a Game Board in Corel Draw

Steps to make a Game Board in Corel Draw

I am a newbie to make things on the Corel Draw but I have heard that corel draw is the best software to make board games. I have never created any games yet in my life and it sounds great when you say that this game has been created by me. Even I wan to create a simple game board using Corel Draw, Can somebody tell me that how can I do it?

Re: Steps to make a Game Board in Corel Draw

Select the Layout menu in the Page Setup command. Paper Size A3, "" Landscape ". How you spend the pressure on an A4 paper, I explain below. There, I offer the file for download. You can then, after the group was broken up by you to change the colors and names. From the tool bar, the rectangle tool and drag a square on the page (290mm x 290mm). The characters will follow later a cross-shaped path. Start by drawing a rectangle (260mm X 65mm). Duplicate this rectangle with the key combination "CTRL + D". Rotate the duplicate by 90 degrees.

Hold down the Shift key and select both rectangles. Arrange menu, select the command to align and distribute. Select Align, Center, and the middle and OK. You now have a cross consisting of two rectangles, the lines overlap but are still in the middle. This looks like the cross on the left do the following illustration. Select one of the two rectangles, select from the Arrange menu command fusion. The command window merging is visible. Make sure that the radio buttons target object and other objects are not checked. Press "to merge" in the command window merging on the button. This is from the mouse, a thick black arrow. Click this arrow on the outline of the 2nd unmarked rectangle.

Center the cross in the middle of the board. Hold down the Shift key again and mark the cross and the square. Then, from the menu bar and then distribute aligning and arranging. Click centered on the middle option and on and finally click OK. Now the round playing fields come into play. Draw with the Ellipse tool a 20mm wide circle. Duplicate the circle by pressing the "CTRL + D" key. Place the two circles now as at the corners of the cross, as you see it in the left figure. Now you have the 2 circles fading, (see left figure, the circle group, top right). Hold down the Shift key and select the two circles. From the menu bar, select the Effects tab in the dialog box you Crossfade. You will immediately receive more pitches you have to order properly.

Now the circle still follow the contours of the cross. Just click in the dialog box still open to the lines - button (the icon with the arrow and curved line right down to Assign). Select "New Line". The cursor changes to a curved arrow. Click using them for the contour between the circles. Create 4 more circles and position them on the 4 crossing. Color knows all the circuits so only the outline of the cross is visible between the circles. Now create another 32 circles a 10mm. 4 for each "pot" and 4 for each departure. You must think of the "Duplicate" so you do not draw all the circles themselves. Please direct all circles, while you can set the guides that can help you pull off the ruler. Label the circles and the start Pot. Some letters you have 90 - or 180 degree turn. Please select the same character and type in the property bar, the corresponding value.

Create now your very own board with your ideas and later hold a unique piece in your hands. Enter nor the names of the players one, add clip art or pictures and fill the end of the playing surface with colors. The snazzy color effect for the circles (1st picture) can be obtained by the aid Gradient is selected. In the dialog box, gradient fill, click the type "tapered" at. Next click the box below "2 colors. In the box "of" You choose a color that box "to" may remain white.