Thread: How to stream music for the Audio Receiver

How to stream music for the Audio Receiver

I am currently making use of the various forms of streaming audio from my IPAD for my audio receiver. I would purchase the Apple TV only for this reason. But, Apple TV simply outputs HDMI. And in it my main objective is to transfer audio from the IPAD for music in my rooms. I know I am able to purchase a unit down-convert HDMI to analog, but this gets expensive. I think that the Airport Express as well and it allows streaming audio from the IPAD, and analog outputs, which would work along with my system. On the other hand, I wonder if there are other viable options. For example, has anyone had achievement IPAD transmission to a receiver which is connected to a Bluetooth audio system? So over here I want to know the realistic range via Bluetooth? I am not able to find anyone who has tried it with an iPad. Any help is appreciated.

re: How to stream music for the Audio Receiver

I am making use of the Belkin Bluetooth the main feature of this is that it will allow you to adjust volume on the iPad. And about it I can say that Airplay is kind of interesting. When you open Airplay on the iPad, so you are able to choose to send the audio to the Apple TV, the Belkin Bluetooth, or the iPad speaker. And after that I am making use of the Remote with a computer or the Apple TV 2 rather than the Bluetooth receiver. And also it has more options. By the way, the Apple TV 2 also has an optical output.

I saw the optical audio out when I set up the apple tv, on the other hand for those with an old preamp and there is no optical input. And I love to get the device which is utilizes the airplay but has two (left and right) rca plugs it is fanatical to imagine that they are able to sell me a device to run a tv for 4000rs, but the airport express it does more than I require and at the present another wireless router to mess along with. And I'm sorry, but Bluetooth sound really weird, I get much better sound along with a wire I am able to get the optical audio out at the time when I typically set up the apple tv. So if you want then you are able to make use of the same.

Over here if you want to know that how to transmit audio from my PC to my stereo? So for that Streaming audio from a PC to a stereo receiver is a great way to listen the music. There are numerous ways to do this along with different devices. One way is to make use of an Apple AirPort Express mobile base station. This is a common method to connect a stereo and a PC wirelessly. You are also able to make use of the wired connection along with this device. Using a free application from Apple, you can even modify the song on your iPod touch or iPhone devoid of having to return to the computer.

Follow the steps to know that how to stream audio from a PC to a stereo audio receiver:
    • Apple AirPort Express
    • Wireless network or ethernet cable
    • Stereo with audio in port

1. Plug in the Apple AirPort Express. And after that you have to connect an audio cable from the audio port on the AirPort Express. If your stereo has a unlike port size 3.5 mm audio than the one in the AirPort Express, yso for taht you just make use of the adaptor.

2. Connect an Ethernet cable from to your wireless router: For a wireless connection, connect the AirPort Express to your existing home network.

3. Connect to the AirPort Express with your computer. Follow the instructions on the screen.

4. Open iTunes and play music to your stereo.

Re: How to stream music for the Audio Receiver

I also have a question like you.

Well to solve this issue you have to first check whether the audio signal is coming out from the computer that is from the speakers. Now you have to connect a stereo mini jack earphone output to the system and then end the same to the auxiliary RCA inputs. Later on go on selecting the auxiliary channel since the input is on the receivers end make sure that the speakers are connected and the sound is coming from them and also keep in mind that the system is connected to internet. Now you have to just launch software which is nothing but the streaming audio software such as iTunes and then see whether it is gives you the output you want. I am sure that after installing iTunes on your system you will definitely able to solve the issue that you are facing.

what's the easiest way to stream audio from my laptop to a receiver ask the editors crave - cnet around 4000rs) that allows you to wirelessly stream music from any.*Sony mbr-100 bluetooth music receiver - droid forum - verizon*the music file is then saved to your hard drive for future use by the digital audio receiver another way to listen to music from the internet is by streaming a file.*Dual btm60 bluetooth adapter enjoy hands-free calling and music*eos wireless audio receivers eos converge receiver make all you music equipment wireless stream music to your home theater or home audio system.*Streaming music from pc to home stereo - cnet digital music forums*i use the soundbridge to stream music from my computer inside to my receiver outside assuming you have a wireless connection it's very easy to setup, with big easy.

Best digital audio receivers *droid x music receiver, mbr 100, sony bluetooth 3 5, sony bluetooth audio stream droid, sony bluetooth music receiver, sony ericsson mbr-100 bluetooth music receiver.*Aperion home audio link receiver - aperion audio*i was interested to see what any of you have done to add bluetooth audio streaming to i'd much prefer to add a bluetooth receiver to my existing car stereo if that is.*Best music receiver - compare prices on best music receiver in the*digital music: streaming music from pc to home stereo - read digital line level output or can i use a different input on my receiver to match the levels from the audio.*How to streaming music to for the audio receiver*a new app for the iphone and ipod touch lets you stream any audio from your mac to your apple mobile over a wi-fi connection it s called airphones.

A very simple solution is using an old iPod or iPhone to pass the audio from the notebook to the stereo system. You only need an audio jack and the wifi2hifi app